Brass neck teens

Torpar

I like to think I'm not a university of life type who shouts at the TV during every story on the news but watching this one last night left me raging. The basis of the story involves some piece of shit teens robbing a phone shop with what looked like an assault riffle and a knife. The next day the police raid their house and in the process kill their dog. Now I'm a dog lover and think the dog dying is of course sad. But the fact that these teens decided to go to the news outlets about it really gets to me. These lowlifes want to run around acting like gangsters, including the obligatory staffie (called Gucci ffs) then go crying to the news when the dog dies in a raid that you caused.  To quote one of these bellends “I can’t even imagine how scared she was,” he said. “My dog, she was scared of the sound of a vacuum.”  Maybe that was the case but I can't imagine how scared the sales clerk at the phone shop was when what looked like an assault riffle and knife was waved in their face. With this being in Canada I'm sure they will get pathetic sentences for their robbery too.  

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/03/20/police-shooting-dog/ 

9 hours ago, Torpar said:

I like to think I'm not a university of life type who shouts at the TV during every story on the news but watching this one last night left me raging. The basis of the story involves some piece of shit teens robbing a phone shop with what looked like an assault riffle and a knife. The next day the police raid their house and in the process kill their dog. Now I'm a dog lover and think the dog dying is of course sad. But the fact that these teens decided to go to the news outlets about it really gets to me. These lowlifes want to run around acting like gangsters, including the obligatory staffie (called Gucci ffs) then go crying to the news when the dog dies in a raid that you caused.  To quote one of these bellends “I can’t even imagine how scared she was,” he said. “My dog, she was scared of the sound of a vacuum.”  Maybe that was the case but I can't imagine how scared the sales clerk at the phone shop was when what looked like an assault riffle and knife was waved in their face. With this being in Canada I'm sure they will get pathetic sentences for their robbery too.  

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/03/20/police-shooting-dog/ 

"The suspects can’t be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act."

Please let one of their names be Douglas.

Archived