What do you think Vince McMahon is like away from WWE

DanMc99

Adam Blampied - renowned sexual predator and all round worst person in the world ever evers - did quite a good video way back for WhatCulture looking at him as a person.  Made a good point when watching the Stone Cold interview with him.  Quite closed off until the moment he talked about what he thought was the funniest thing he ever saw - pushing an old guy into a pool.  He seems to have had a shit childhood, to the point where he openly talked about how he would have liked to have killed his step father (" It's unfortunate that he died before I could kill him. I would have enjoyed that").  Sexual abuse too.  Which seemed to lead to his adult life of asserting dominance in everything he did.

A bit dark really for what was a lighter question, so I'd imagine in the short downtime he has from WWE, he would be an absolute nightmare.  Spending that time with him would definitely shorten your life in a number of respects.

Guest bernardblack

I read something from a former writer, might have been Freddie Prince Jr.

Basically they're both on a flight and Freddie is watching a stand up comedian and Vince asks why he's not watching wrestling.

Freddie replies saying he fancied some comedy.

"But we've got Santino??" Questions Vince.

Apparently this went on and on and Vince could not understand why he would watch anything other than WWE.

Might be a rumour but I'm sure he had never seen (or heard of) Scarface so when Scott Hall came up with the Razor gimmick he had no idea it was based/loosely based on that

Seems to be obsessive about his job, still bodybuilding in his 70s. Otherwise doesn't have many hobbies. Doesn't follow pro sports or stuff like that at all by all accounts according to people whom have worked close to him.

A steroid munching weirdo desperately hiding that he is sexually attracted to muscular men, and a sleazy creep who tries to use his money and position to get them and female employees to shag him. Oh and a dreadful right winger, especially when it comes to finance. He's a greedy p***k. Add to that a guy with an atrocious sense of humour and an aching need to be 'hip' but will never be close, as he's comically unaware of and behind pop culture. He's probably boring as f**k as well.

Strangely though I also get the impression that he genuinely does care for some of wrestlers who work for him (although others he clearly deeply dislikes) and his family (except Linda).

Archived