Congrats Maureens, You’ve Utterly Skooshed It Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Well played Saints.  Chuffed for James Fowler and Gavin Reilly.  Lewis Morgan has been a joy to watch at times.

Any team that can win the league with Craig Samson in goals deserves extra kudos as well. 

Aw you spoiled it with the last sentence, Sammy’s save from McMullan against The Arabs was the big turning point of the season

remarkable turnaround in a year from almost certain relegation (where I was about the only opposing fan that thought you were good enough to still get out of it despite enormousxstick on here) to cruising to the title a year later. it's the stuff as fans you can only dream of. a very good manager and well deserved

Given how well the St Mirren relegation express topic went last season, I fear this thread is the biggest threat to our title hopes.

That and Russia starting a nuclear war.

Rivalry aside, their consistency has been very impressive and they have ground out win after win when many of their fans concede themselves that they haven't played all that well at times.

Against us for example, apart from  1 half of football in 6, they didn't look like Champions and they have failed to beat us in 3 attempts but take nothing away from them, they have beat everyone  comfortably and fully deserve the title. Hope they get scudded every week in the Premiership right enough!

We play them again on the 2nd last game of the season when you would imagine  they will get the trophy. That will be a tough watch but we will prob still travel in numbers as you would imagine we will need to take something from that game to stand a chance of  the playoffs.

Well done ya dirty, smelly, illegitimate Paisley Basterds!!

11 minutes ago, madton said:

Rivalry aside, their consistency has been very impressive and they have ground out win after win when many of their fans concede themselves that they haven't played all that well at times.

Against us for example, apart from  1 half of football in 6, they didn't look like Champions and they have failed to beat us in 3 attempts but take nothing away from them, they have beat everyone  comfortably and fully deserve the title. Hope they get scudded every week in the Premiership right enough!

We play them again on the 2nd last game of the season when you would imagine  they will get the trophy. That will be a tough watch but we will prob still travel in numbers as you would imagine we will need to take something from that game to stand a chance of  the playoffs.

On the bright side, at least you'll get to see what the Championship trophy looks like. :)

43 minutes ago, Stu said:

Given how well the St Mirren relegation express topic went last season, I fear this thread is the biggest threat to our title hopes.

Can’t imagine Paisley being any worse off after a nuclear attack tbh.

It would probably improve the place.

(Yeah my magnanimity only stretches so far.  :lol:)

22 minutes ago, madton said:

15 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Are we the only team you guys haven’t beat this season? One last chance to put that right, hopefully your players will be in the middle of a six week bender by then... :P 

Stelios to high-five every Ton player in the guard of honour.

I'm moist just thinking about it.

17 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

On the bright side, at least you'll get to see what the Championship trophy looks like. :)

i doubt there will be any Morton fans in the stadium by the time you are presented with the trophy!

54 minutes ago, Stu said:

Can just picture Jack Ross in a slim-fitting chemcial warfare suit with matching chemical warfare waistcoat.

40 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Are we the only team you guys haven’t beat this season? One last chance to put that right, hopefully your players will be in the middle of a six week bender by then... :P 

It is only you and Falkirk that we haven’t beaten at least twice this season, we have still to play them twice and have a win and a draw against them so far. 

It was only after the Queens game that I have started to believe we will do it. Still a bit of work to be done and I think 70 points should be enough. 

Well played Saints.  Chuffed for James Fowler and Gavin Reilly.  Lewis Morgan has been a joy to watch at times.
Any team that can win the league with Craig Samson in goals deserves extra kudos as well. 

Seriously we are slagging off keepers? I am embarrassed for you.[emoji850]

Congratulations on the impending title triumph, it’s been an incredible turn around from last season to this season and you very much deserve the plaudets that have and will come your way. 

By far the best team in the league. 

Archived