Congrats Maureens, You’ve Utterly Skooshed It Thread

Everyone on P&B loves to rip the pish. We all love a bit of petty one-upmanship and a good dose of schadenfreude but The Buddies have totally spoiled it for everyone by marching to the title without breaking sweat. 

Obvz delighted there will be black and white ribbons on the trophy too. Also delighted to see the league’s best-dressed manager doing well.

If you also wish to give a grudging “well done” to St Mirren, do it here. There’s a bleach shower for everyone on the way out.

Oh look, here’s Michael with a season pass, calling at Todders, Tynecastle, Celtic Park..

8F25FCBE-7355-486E-B7C3-17E06371A7FF.jpeg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it's been a bit rubbish.  Obviously a good side that's very well managed.  

They were still prattling away on the Radio today about it being an incredibly tight division in which everyone can beat everyone, clearly ignoring the fact that there's a team that wins every week and another that loses every single week.

Still, well done St Mirren.  Nice to see Reilly getting things back on the rails.

I think most St Mirren fans would concede that Dunfermline are probably a slightly better side than themselves. Unfortunately for us (fortunately for St Mirren) the best side over the course of the season doesn’t always win the league. 

Congratulations.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I think most St Mirren fans would concede that Dunfermline are probably a slightly better side than themselves. Unfortunately for us (fortunately for St Mirren) the best side over the course of the season doesn’t always win the league. 

Congratulations.

The funniest thing to emerge from Fife since Daniel Sloss.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Congratulations.

Being completely earnest for a moment, Dunfermline are comfortably the best side I've seen against us in the league in that first EEP game and at that point, I think had concerned not only our supporters but several other teams as well that this league would not only be nip and tuck all season but that they'd be massive contenders. Fast, direct, incisive and dragged us all over the pitch. A joy to watch for anyone not on the sharp end of it.

Thankfully though, that day was their definitive peak, as far as any sustained challenge goes, they jizzed their breeks before they even whipped it out and that was all she wrote for the Pars.

In the words of Mike Ehrmantraut:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Congratulations.

:lol:  Are you Ian McCall ?

Jimmy got some mental bites there, with fairly obvious bait. Kudos.

On topic, well done Maureens on utterly bitchslapping the Championship. Feel free to inflict permanent trauma on whoever you've got left, as we'll probably be playing them next season :lol:

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Being completely earnest for a moment, Dunfermline are comfortably the best side I've seen against us in the league in that first EEP game and at that point, I think had concerned not only our supporters but several other teams as well that this league would not only be nip and tuck all season but that they'd be massive contenders. Fast, direct, incisive and dragged us all over the pitch. A joy to watch for anyone not on the sharp end of it.

Thankfully though, that day was their definitive peak, as far as any sustained challenge goes, they jizzed their breeks before they even whipped it out and that was all she wrote for the Pars.

In the words of Mike Ehrmantraut:

That’s a very bitter post. You’re better than that. 

Archived