Airdrie Vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming Ayr win tonight, there will he be a pretty large amount of pressure on us on Saturday.

I think the title is already gone but it would be good to keep the games meaningful, don't want to be sitting nine points behind in March.

There's a place you can park your car just across the road from the stadium and car park. Beside a grass pitch(s)

Think the Shows are there this weekend, i live just round the corner and that bit where the park changing rooms are is full of caravans, pick ups and waltzers!!!

Last nights result means its almost certainly playoffs for us. It was anyway, but there was still a faint bit of hope.

That said, we have to win. It would be beyond sickening if Ayr were to drop points along the line and we continue to implode.  Apart from anything else, we saw last season how damaging going into a playoff situation is on a dreadful run of form.

.  Apart from anything else, we saw last season how damaging going into a playoff situation is on a dreadful run of form.

To be honest I don’t see much difference to last year in terms of the play-off. We’ll be doing our best to cling on in the away leg, in the hope we can get it back to Stark’s and win the tie.

The next seven games is all about building momentum for it. Try to find something new that teams didn’t figure out in October.

28 minutes ago, Paco said:

To be honest I don’t see much difference to last year in terms of the play-off. We’ll be doing our best to cling on in the away leg, in the hope we can get it back to Stark’s and win the tie.

The next seven games is all about building momentum for it. Try to find something new that teams didn’t figure out in October.

Last season we took it to the last game of the season to try and avoid the playoffs at least this we have at least a few weeks to try and get things fixed.

Big opportunity to set up the title party at your place in a few weeks here lads. I know you are all buzzing for it. 

I'm not in the least bit confident that you won't be. But after what's happened this season so far you have to be a complete and utter zoomer to come out with this.....

1 minute ago, RRFC2711 said:

I'm not in the least bit confident that you won't be. But after what's happened this season so far you have to be a complete and utter zoomer to come out with this.....

You are welcome to join us on the day. 

Archived