Alloa v Airdrie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, waysider said:

There was a thread about this game earlier today. It seems to have disappeared.

10 hours ago, waysider said:

There was a thread about this game earlier today. It seems to have disappeared.

Aye weird, where it gone?  Is it still £16 to get in here?

Guest LonglivetheKING
2 hours ago, Debs2101 said:

Just wondered as I usually get in free but no here as *they're* tight gets!!

went today and just concentrated on survival , we are mediocre at best just now !

We were diabolical, midfield could not hold onto the ball, a lack of commitment and a decent final ball into the box. Once again the defence stand off and let a player shoot at goal. Our defence look like rabbits caught in head lights and we are now leaking goals, something we had stopped for a while

51 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

We were diabolical, midfield could not hold onto the ball, a lack of commitment and a decent final ball into the box. Once again the defence stand off and let a player shoot at goal. Our defence look like rabbits caught in head lights and we are now leaking goals, something we had stopped for a while

We changed a back four set up that was the most frugal in the league.It was thrown together due to injuries and most posters on here always saw it as a stop gap but over a lot of games it has easily proved to be the safest.

Not knowing who red wedge is, I was thinking that you were describing Airdrie but the frugal comment meant it must be Alloa. I thought a draw was fair but had we scored the penalty, then who knows.

I thought a draw was fair but had we scored the penalty, then who knows.

If Alloa had went behind today they would have lost as they are so flat and lethargic. Personally I can’t see the positives Jim Godwin spoke about in the first half

Archived