Annan v Clyde.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marco44 said:

Clyde must be favourites to win this game.

After recent results for Annan Murphy needs to make some changes to the Annan lineup.

How gutted you must be that we diddy Clyde are fabouritrs over the mighty Galawankies!

Heres some food for thought - I believe Love comes back into contention following his suspension.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He's available but he won't be there. 

In Fairness, hard to see where he would fit in to team currently. One of our more tactically astute fans would probably still rather have him playing than McNiff right enough :) 

It's hugely amusing to me that there remain three or perhaps four Clyde supporters whose private rage about opinions hosted on internet forums can't remain so.

He remains the weakest centre-back we have, by some distance, with hours of footage in our highlights archive to prove the point. If he manages to prolong his just-ended two-game-streak of form - or his performance against Stranraer - over perhaps four or five games between now and the end of the season, I'll hand in my astuteness to the proper authorities. ;)

1 hour ago, Sao Paulo said:

It's hugely amusing to me that there remain three or perhaps four Clyde supporters whose private rage about opinions hosted on internet forums can't remain so.

He remains the weakest centre-back we have, by some distance, with hours of footage in our highlights archive to prove the point. If he manages to prolong his just-ended two-game-streak of form - or his performance against Stranraer - over perhaps four or five games between now and the end of the season, I'll hand in my astuteness to the proper authorities. ;)

Calm down dear, just having a bit of banter.

He remains the weakest centre-back we have, by some distance, with hours of footage in our highlights archive to prove the point. If he manages to prolong his just-ended two-game-streak of form - or his performance against Stranraer - over perhaps four or five games between now and the end of the season, I'll hand in my astuteness to the proper authorities. [emoji6]

It's the eloquence of your posts that simply forces them to engage.

[Internet Rage etc].

Looking forward to this one, in all seriousness. We've won seven from our last nine, someone pointed out to me - is that right?

Project that pattern of form forward, versus that of Stenny, Annan etc and we're in the play-offs.

3 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

[Internet Rage etc].

Looking forward to this one, in all seriousness. We've won seven from our last nine, someone pointed out to me - is that right?

Project that pattern of form forward, versus that of Stenny, Annan etc and we're in the play-offs.

Fine form indeed, considering we were unlucky to take zero points from Stirling and Peterhead games. Can see us overtaking Annan and possibly Elgin, but with games running out, I think Stenny's win on Tuesday may prove a step too far for us in regards to play offs.

Bodes well for next season if we can get the likes of McStay and loans back for next season.

Aye: getting McStay any longer would be a dream. Best midfielder we've had since [had to think on Tuesday night about this] Bryson.

Clyde: 21 points from the last nine. With nine to go.

Stenny: 12 points from the last nine. Nine to go.

Annan: 8 from last nine. Seven to go.

That's got to encourage you. We'd finish level with Stenny, if that form held. Goal difference settling things. Fancy we could make up a -15 deficit if we played our cards right. Our average win margin is pretty small though. It shouldn't be...! But it is.

23 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

[Internet Rage etc].

It will be hard but not impossible - time now for the sleeves to get rolled up !!!

Stenny still have Cowdenbeath to play home and away, Elgin and Annan at home, and Berwick away twice. All very winnable games. I'd love to be wrong but frankly, we're not going to catch them.

Hopefully we'll keep winning games but, as mentioned above, the most important thing is to start getting our team nailed down for next season.

How gutted you must be that we diddy Clyde are fabouritrs over the mighty Galawankies!

Heres some food for thought - I believe Love comes back into contention following his suspension.

Indeed. Knowing hee haw about eloquence I was, however, overcome by the subtle beauty of this cutting passage of perceptive prose!

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Stenny still have Cowdenbeath to play home and away, Elgin and Annan at home, and Berwick away twice. All very winnable games. I'd love to be wrong but frankly, we're not going to catch them.

Hopefully we'll keep winning games but, as mentioned above, the most important thing is to start getting our team nailed down for next season.

If we repeat our form and win 7 of our remaining 9, Stenny will still only need four wins to finish ahead of us on GD. Fixtures even for both sides. No chance.

1 hour ago, David W said:

If we repeat our form and win 7 of our remaining 9, Stenny will still only need four wins to finish ahead of us on GD. Fixtures even for both sides. No chance.

u dnt know the pwr of the dark side x

Archived