Ageing

12 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Imagine actually thinking that personal hygiene is weird? Do you auld fuckers even brush your teeth? Clip your toe nails? Wash your face?

There’s no honour or increased masculinity in being a hairy, sweaty, unclean, unaesthetic mess.

You shave your pubes off? 

I’m not sure who to blame for this state of affairs. Liverpool’s shitty Nivea trophy dodgers are a good starting point.

13 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Takes about 5 mins once a week in the shower. Takes far longer (and is actually far more likely to result in damage to the bollocks) to try to trim everything down with a trimmer in my experience.

No surprise that you shave your pubes off you wetwipe nonce.

32 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:

The older you get, the smellier you get. Get rid of those unwanted hairs that can hold onto those smells! I use an electric razor after showering. 2 mins once a week and it's done.

The less you wash the smellier you get. 

Now f**k off Mcspreader. 

1 minute ago, glassnahalf said:

Where did you read that? Maybe you pish from YOUR arse, if that was me I'd see a doctor pronto Mr Skidmarks.

You’re the one admitting that you reek now you’re in your fifties. I assumed it was pish, forgive me if it’s simply BO and hallitosis. 

1 minute ago, glassnahalf said:

Never admitted to reeking, my friend. All your assumptions are rotten as ever.

Some people just don’t know how to take a compliment. I simply congratulated you for admitting you are doing something to combat your hideous smell, and you insult me. 

Charming.