Ageing

I can beat that - I have no hair.

That's not quite right, I have very little hair and a big bald bit stretching from forehead backwards and sideways, which granddaughter nr 7 loves patting, while laughing all the while.

8 hours ago, Mr X said:

but trimming body hair is wrong, just wrong

It's not though these days is it?

The snowflakes don't like hair. 

FWIW I'm a hairy b*****d (apart from my head) and that's the way it's staying. 

27 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I'd be like one of The Slag brothers if I didn't trim my body hair. 

2018-03-16-19-08-24-175845210.jpeg

I've already answered this. Yes, yes it is. 

It’s not the 1970’s, anyone that doesn’t shave their pubes is an unhygienic oddball as far as I’m concerned.

I’m 32 and got a wee bit of grey hair on the sides, I still play a fair bit of football and my baby faced good looks are still evident, so not too many discernible signs of ageing on the outside really, but by fucking Christ are my hangovers considerably worse now than they used to be.

46 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

It’s not the 1970’s, anyone that doesn’t shave their pubes is an unhygienic oddball as far as I’m concerned.

I’m 32 and got a wee bit of grey hair on the sides, I still play a fair bit of football and my baby faced good looks are still evident, so not too many discernible signs of ageing on the outside really, but by fucking Christ are my hangovers considerably worse now than they used to be.

The bevvying muscles are like any other muscles, you need to exercise them regularly., I still like to keep 'pub fit'.  :)

I've always been quite lucky with hangovers, I'm not immune and they have got worse as I've got older but compared to most guys I know I need to really go for it to be properly hanging.

Ageing can also be a state of mind. There are many days when I still want to pull on my football kit and boots. Other days can be somewhat different  but I generally regard old people as people who are older than I am.  The main problems with increasing  age are associated with health issues. My  sight has improved considerably ( having worn specs/contacts from a young age) while my hearing has deteriorated sharply - which can be a blessing.!!

After two years of discomfort and medication, I had green laser surgery last October. The operation was a success although some of my earlier  symptoms  have since returned. Last week  I had a camera up my dick  and treatment continues. My son  has taken a keen interest in my ailments but has become increasingly thoughtful and introspective  as he discovers ageing can be hell and some problems last longer than a few days. 

In my 50s and now shave my pubes, more hygenic, ie less smelly! Also an health issue a few months back has re-calibrated my priorities. Beforehand I hummed and hawed about doing things and buying stuff. I now use things again I never imagined I would... moisturisers, trendier clothes, I now have more bathroom accessories than the missus!

4 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

That is just weird, do you shave your armpits too?