Sectarianism

Oh and that makes it much better?  It's perfectly clear from that match that the place for '*** scum' is on the end of a rope and that '****' are Rangers fans and Protestants, which is why one of the dolls was garbed to represent a Protestant.  Absolutely shocking stuff - the worst expression of hate since the Mark Walters incident.
That **** = Rangers fans is utter tosh, as shown by your fans' choice of dress for your puerile sex dolls.  We know from your post that The H Word now applies to teams that bring a, "significant number of union flags to games v Celtic".  We know from elsewhere on the board it can be used to describe supporters of other clubs who may wish Rangers well.  It has certainly been used to describe certain referees and McQuade - a now banned Celtic supporter - stated on here that it was used to describe a 'Proddy'.
There is no argument that The H Word has been used as a religious slur both on P&B and elsewhere.  Over the 12 years I've posted on here the board should be praised for tackling racist and homophobic slurs and for dealing with other sectarian language very well.  Why you and other posters are desperate to cling on to this one is a mystery.  I'm confident, though, it will become as unacceptable as other now-proscribed terms.

So you admit that your original 'death to ****' banner claim was fabricated? Know your place *** scum is completely different and you know it.

As you're also aware, Orangemen are not your standard protestant. The depiction of them being hung may have been in poor taste but it's hardly a doll with the word 'Protestant' written on it.

You're placing a lot of weight on 2 blow up dolls.

Why would Hearts fans have loads of union flags and sing pro British songs v Celtic otherwise? They have significant number of far right bigots in their ranks, likely only outnumbered by you know who.

I can't speak for other posters or every post in the last 12 years of the forum but I do know that *** doesn't equal protestant

43 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

So you admit that your original 'death to ****' banner claim was fabricated? Know your place *** scum is completely different and you know it.

As you're also aware, Orangemen are not your standard protestant. The depiction of them being hung may have been in poor taste but it's hardly a doll with the word 'Protestant' written on it.

You're placing a lot of weight on 2 blow up dolls.

Why would Hearts fans have loads of union flags and sing pro British songs v Celtic otherwise? They have significant number of far right bigots in their ranks, likely only outnumbered by you know who.

I can't speak for other posters or every post in the last 12 years of the forum but I do know that *** doesn't equal protestant

1. I got that wrong but there's very little difference between to two - especially when 'our' place is at the end of a rope.  As I said, the worst expression of hate since Mark Walters and I'm amazed that you're defending it.

2. So we're ranking Protestants now?  Your supporters' vile display was ok because Orangemen are, "not your standard protestant"?  At least you're acknowledging that the display was about some category of Protestant.  We're making progress, even if the wee Falkirk fanny thinks otherwise.

3. If you stage a mock execution of a representative Protestant (even the wrong kind) in a thread about sectarianism and try and explain it away then you deserve opprobrium.

4. Again, Hearts fans are not Rangers fans.  You may not like them and you may not like UFs.  That you openly call them **** gives the lie to the notion that **** = Rangers fans.

5. We've established that '****' applies to the wrong type of Protestant and we have McQuade's testimony that **** = Proddy..  That it's a sectarian slur is beyond debate.

Edited by The_Kincardine

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

1. I got that wrong but there's very little difference between to two - especially when 'our' place is at the end of a rope.  As I said, the worst expression of hate since Mark Walters and I'm amazed that you're defending it.

2. So we're ranking Protestants now?  Your supporters' vile display was ok because Orangemen are, "not your standard protestant"?  At least you're acknowledging that the display was about some category of Protestant.  We're making progress, even if the wee Falkirk fanny thinks otherwise.

3. If you stage a mock execution of a representative Protestant (even the wrong kind) in a thread about sectarianism and try and explain it away then you deserve opprobrium.

4. Again, Hearts fans are not Rangers fans.  You may not like them and you may not like UFs.  That you openly call them **** gives the lie to the notion that **** = Rangers fans.

5. We've established that '****' applies to the wrong type of Protestant and we have McQuade's testimony that **** = Proddy..  That it's a sectarian slur is beyond debate.

But when have Hearts ever been referred to as ****?

Mini ****, **** without the bus far, wannabe **** I've seen, but never just outright ****.

All of the above would imply that they are secretly Rangers sympathisers, rather than Protestants, no?

9 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

But when have Hearts ever been referred to as ****?

Mini ****, **** without the bus far, wannabe **** I've seen, but never just outright ****.

All of the above would imply that they are secretly Rangers sympathisers, rather than Protestants, no?

There are, of course, two aspects to this:

Aspect 1.  That The H word is applied to Rangers fans.  We know this isn't true and you have to agree with this as you know it's used to describe supporters of other clubs.
Aspect 2. That The H word used as an anti-Protestant slur.  We know from Wee Davie that it's used to describe the 'wrong' type of Protestant.  We know from McQuade that it's used to describe a 'proddy'.

Summary: A sectarian slur which should have no place on the forum.

36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aspect 1.  That The H word is applied to Rangers fans.  We know this isn't true and you have to agree with this as you know it's used to describe supporters of other clubs.
Aspect 2. That The H word used as an anti-Protestant slur.  We know from Wee Davie that it's used to describe the 'wrong' type of Protestant.  We know from McQuade that it's used to describe a 'proddy'.

Kincy is actually presenting the word of some P&B poster as evidence here that *** is definitely a sectarian term

In case anyone was wondering if thats whats happening here, yes it is.

He has literally been reduced to "BUT MCQUADE SAYS!!!!".

How embarrassing.

The Swastika did fly over Ibrox in 1936 to be fair.  Now, this is in no way confirmation that it is or it isn't a 'sectarian slur' but I figure since certain people are offering ridiculous explanations, I'd present one of my own. :rolleyes:  

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Kincy is actually presenting the word of some P&B poster as evidence here that *** is definitely a sectarian term

Indeed.  Not only here but elsewhere.  Obviously you have a desperate need to hang on to the term.

23 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

The Swastika did fly over Ibrox in 1936 to be fair. 

Here's footage:

On 3/19/2018 at 08:51, nsr said:

The reason the two bigot clubs don't openly condemn such behaviour from the supporters is because they know full well the manufactured fake rivalry between them is all that keeps the idiots' money flowing in. Telling them to stop it = less money for the bigot clubs.

Exhibit A:

5acc1ab9d3040_Screenshot-2017-12-23Rangers.thumb.png.f6952b20516c3645cdca81e4431941bc.png

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Jesus, what a shambles

On 09/04/2018 at 21:20, The_Kincardine said:

:lol: Seriously! Dafuq is that shit you posted?

The reason why you and your fellow supporting Sevco chaps get called **** is because you take great offence to it and just about no other reason. It isn't and can't be religious or sectarian because it's first ever usage towards the **** was because they trashed a town/city in England like Atilla and his hordes and then did it again in Manchester. Remember that?

I think you are trying to hard to make it sectarian when your own support is planning on reversing it back onto Celtic when Sevco eventually win against Celtic and comfortably, so the Celtic support leave early and they can sing "go home ya ****, go home."

So will you still make a right c**t out of yourself when your fans the Sevconians chant it out to Celtic? How will that make you feel when that eventually happens?

Wouldn't be the first time you've cunted it right up, eh? :wub: