Sectarianism

50 minutes ago, The DA said:

Does 'we don't allow people of colour to join, or Jews' sound reasonable?  Not racist in any way?

You're doing the old 'argument by analogy' shite.  As mentioned, we have loads of single-religion organisations.  That doesn;t make them sectarian.

You're doing the old 'argument by analogy' shite.  As mentioned, we have loads of single-religion organisations.  That doesn;t make them sectarian.

Ummm, aye, actually it DOES make them sectarian. But not all sectarian organisations promote bigotry.

Ummm, aye, actually it DOES make them sectarian. But not all sectarian organisations promote bigotry.

13 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Then if all single-religion organisations/clubs/societies are sectarian then the word becomes pretty-much meaningless.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Kincy has slithered back into his favourite subject matter after another embarrassing child abuse related performance the other night.

Shameless vile p***k

Oh Christ, you again.  What will you get your wee frillies in a twist about this time?

The little one trying and failing to get another bandwagon going.

Bandwagon? Kincy has outed himself again recently on the Celtic thread. You clearly have no issue with that. Whether thats because you wont ever call out a fellow ***, or because you have previously showed us you are ok with using child abuse to score point over football you dont even attend is anyones guess.

Either way, your opinion can go where it always goes.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Bandwagon? Kincy has outed himself again recently on the Celtic thread. 

You use 'outed' as if I have something to hide and 'recently' as if it's news.  Neither is true.

Still, if it comforts you as an hysterical* wee fuckwit to run about the place and fulminate against me then carry on.  

*Depends on how one pronounces 'an hysterical'.  See 'an hotel' for comparison.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Depends on whether one is a thick southerner.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You use 'outed' as if I have something to hide and 'recently' as if it's news.  Neither is true.

Still, if it comforts you as an hysterical* wee fuckwit to run about the place and fulminate against me then carry on.  

The first time I saw the construction 'an hotel' it was in an Enid Blyton book and it completely baffled me.

Nice Richmal Crompton reference above too.

59 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The first time I saw the construction 'an hotel' it was in an Enid Blyton book and it completely baffled me.

Nice Richmal Crompton reference above too.

With all those 1950s references, you don't think Kincy is regressing to his second childhood, do you?