Livingston v Falkirk: Episode 6 (The Juggernauting)

8 hours ago, orco said:

It's just that they can't understand how even with the huge resources they get from their own massive crowds a wee three men and a dug team are so far above them in the league. It's a shame for them really. :rolleyes:

We understand completely how the advantage a larger crowd should give us has been mismanaged, don't worry about that.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a reminder crutch to the board and the rest of Scottish football and its fans how mis managed the club is and has been for the last 8 years that given our fanbase and income it generates we still manage to toil down here. Like proudly showing off a big old scar. 

Actually 4000 is quite a crowd for this division; even more when you consider that Hamilton got 3182 in the "derby" game against Motherwell and St Johnstone only managed 5,737 in their game against Sevco or 2,533 in their critical clash against  relegation threatened Ross County (although the fact that the referee was Willie Collum might have had something to do with that).

58 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Falkirk fans are deluded they may have bigger crowds than us but 4000 isn't a big crowd. Barcelona had over 90000 against Chelsea ffs

Deluded in what way? In the way that we have more fans than Livi or Barcelona? One of those is fact I will leave it up to you to decide.

2 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Actually 4000 is quite a crowd for this division

It's typically a fictional crowd made up by clubs like Falkirk though, even when last Saturday there were 2500 at a push actually inside their ground. Truly bizarre behaviour. 

It's typically a fictional crowd made up by clubs like Falkirk though, even when last Saturday there were 2500 at a push actually inside their ground. Truly bizarre behaviour. 

People probably turned off by the fact we were only playing Morton....

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

People probably turned off by the fact we were only playing Morton....

They were more likely turned off by it being absolutely baltic and pishing down outside; I had second thoughts about even leaving the pub in Falkirk to traipse over the ground. But none of that changes the fact that Falkirk, Dundee United, Inverness etc.'s crowd figures are works of utter fiction, as recent Saturdays have demonstrated. 

They were more likely turned off by it being absolutely baltic and pishing down outside; I had second thoughts about even leaving the pub in Falkirk to traipse over the ground. But none of that changes the fact that Falkirk, Dundee United, Inverness etc.'s crowd figures are works of utter fiction, as recent Saturdays have demonstrated. 

I didn’t make it on Saturday either.
I do actually think we probably count all season ticket holders whether they attend or not. But we do have over 3000 season ticket holders so it’s not unreasonable to suggest that with walk ups, approaching 4000 represents our average home support even before you count away support.

Guest Back Post Misses

Prove it

We apparently count all season ticket holders whether there or not; the figures will therefore be inflated but it surely can't be by much as the vast majority of folk who've paid for a season will want to use it.

The crowd on Saturday was reported as 3874 with 344 of them being Morton fans. To me there didn't look to be anywhere near that number from Morton  at the game but we've got to assume that that will be an accurate figure so the quoted total won't be too far away.

I think this game will be a close one like the last game between the two teams. Falkirk where unlucky and scored a good goal and if they got two more I think they would have got something from the game.

Please for f**k sake stop this crowd shit. just stop now.   

Does anyone give us a chance tomorrow? i'm not sure myself.  if a Hartley is a good manager which I think he (mostly ) is he'll have learned a lesson from the 3-1 game where we barely got out of the livi midfields pockets the whole day. will need to have a plan b. still not sure i'd give us much of a chance but after last week who knows. wont be putting money on it anyway.

usualy what happens when both teams score the same number of goals is the match goes down as a draw and  points get split, one point to each team

8 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

I think this game will be a close one like the last game between the two teams. Falkirk where unlucky and scored a good goal and if they got two more I think they would have got something from the game.

If the game beats the artic conditions then it'll be a bit of a lottery who wins, blustery 40mph winds on a cut up pitch, anything could happen. Lithgow to takes a 60 yard throw in which hits the bar, and BSLM to get onto the rebound and knock it in  for an injury time winner is what i'm predicting.

Archived