West of Scotland Cup Semi-finals

andy25

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Covlille very comfortable on the night. The three in centre mid for southside were so far off the pace and the back line were very shakey. Dissapointing night for southside and will be interesting to see how UB do against a strong colville team in the final.

Covlille very comfortable on the night. The three in centre mid for southside were so far off the pace and the back line were very shakey. Dissapointing night for southside and will be interesting to see how UB do against a strong colville team in the final.
All you have to do is look at what happened in last year's final, can see another shock

All you have to do is look at what happened in last year's final, can see another shock

Diffence being last year Colville had an eye on the Scottish and might have been a bit side tracked
This year I expect them to be fully focused on winning the west
As this is 1 cup that has eluded them for a few years

Diffence being last year Colville had an eye on the Scottish and might have been a bit side tracked
This year I expect them to be fully focused on winning the west
As this is 1 cup that has eluded them for a few years

Fully agree with this. Colville had 3/4 slip ups but I believe a couple of them were due to lack of players available.

Don’t think they’ve conceded in their last 3 or 4? I may be wrong though!

Archived