16 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Watched it a few years ago, although didn’t see any of the follow-ups. It’s superb.

The episode i watched last night ended with a mass brawl and a player getting stomped on by the entire team, it is indeed superb. 

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

The episode i watched last night ended with a mass brawl and a player getting stomped on by the entire team, it is indeed superb. 

Yeah I wasn't sure if you had got to that bit, totally mental!

A friend of mine has said that the seasons are all great but I only ever watched the first.

Finished watching Waco the other day, really good watch, though a bit tough in places when you realise some of that stuff actually happened. I was 8 when the siege happened, I remember seeing the burning building on the news. I think before watching the show and reading more into what happened, I had an idea in my head that the Branch Davidians had clearly done something wrong and had brought what happened on themselves. Obviously we will probably never know the truth about what actually went on and how did what, and David Koresh was clearly a bit mental, but after watching I didn't quite go full Timothy McVeigh but I did feel sorry for them and felt the government and various agencies made an absolute arse of the whole thing.  

Is this on Netflix?

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Yeah I wasn't sure if you had got to that bit, totally mental!

A friend of mine has said that the seasons are all great but I only ever watched the first.

Watched all 4 (?) seasons and they are a terriffic watch but i would gladly stamp on both head coaches all day long.

Its hard to watch some really talented kids piss it up the wall because they can't behave.

Highlight of series 1 and 2? Mrs Wagner, she actually cares for the kids and tries to get them the results they need (and a complete milfy wid)

1 hour ago, Biscuits said:

Is this on Netflix?

I watched it on Netflix, maybe not on UK Netflix yet. 

2 hours ago, steelmen said:

Watched all 4 (?) seasons and they are a terriffic watch but i would gladly stamp on both head coaches all day long.

Its hard to watch some really talented kids piss it up the wall because they can't behave.

Highlight of series 1 and 2? Mrs Wagner, she actually cares for the kids and tries to get them the results they need (and a complete milfy wid)

Mrs Wagner is brilliant, she definitely cares even if some of the kids don't... And yes... wid. 

3 hours ago, Torpar said:

I watched it on Netflix, maybe not on UK Netflix yet. 

Its not <_<

The Last Dance is one of the best sports documentaries for many years. Epic stuff. Good that you get to see a different side to Jordan, almost a bully at times, coming from someone who loved MJ as a player.

Must admit, I was absolutely shocked when he was on the brink of tears when the interviewer asked if he thought people saw him as a nice person. Seemed to really hit a nerve.

9 hours ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Agree with the comments on the last dance , absolutely brilliant. 

I'd reccomend Trial by Media as well, 

I watched the first two episodes of Trial by Media. I was really looking forward to the series but to be honest it was somewhat lacklustre and half way through the second episode I was willing for it to end. 

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

The Last Dance is one of the best sports documentaries for many years. Epic stuff. Good that you get to see a different side to Jordan, almost a bully at times, coming from someone who loved MJ as a player.

Must admit, I was absolutely shocked when he was on the brink of tears when the interviewer asked if he thought people saw him as a nice person. Seemed to really hit a nerve.

I saw his tears as coming about due to him talking about his desire to win. It was so fucking intense that need of his to win, with how any perceived slight against him he used as fuel going into a match. That ending of ep.7 was brilliant stuff.

Im not sure im really enjoying The Last Dance. Most people on it are arseholes and Jordan is no exception. Whilst clearly one of the best basketball players ever, theres something about him i dont like. The match footage and interviews are tremendous but the incessant need to keep time jumping is off putting and completely unnecassary

Trial By Media, interesting docuseries about criminal cases that were heavily published and influenced by the US media. Worth a watch seen a few now and it shows how the media really can sway a case one way or another.

Not hugely surprising news. 531433045_Screenshot_20200506-195633_Twitter2.thumb.jpeg.f33f76568261c82b83af6102ed8e45c9.jpeg

I’m working my way through Series 2 just now, the Dennis Pennis character psychiatrist is making me want to switch off every time he’s on screen. Just there for some sort of shock value, he’s not shocking, he’s just shite.

White Lines. Just a couple of episodes in but loving this. In the first few minutes I worried it was going to be like a BBC1 drama but that didn’t last. Mostly in English but with some Spanish/subtitles. 

Drug dealing, murder mystery, Ibiza, orgies and classic house music. What’s not to like? 

White Lines. Just a couple of episodes in but loving this. In the first few minutes I worried it was going to be like a BBC1 drama but that didn’t last. Mostly in English but with some Spanish/subtitles. 

Drug dealing, murder mystery, Ibiza, orgies and classic house music. What’s not to like? 

Watched first episode. Looks decent. Anything with Daniel Mays is usually good.

Watched a documentary about tinker Hatfield who designed air max and jordan trainers. Sounds dull but was interesting, growing up in the 90s his shoes were what everyone wanted to wear.

Couldn't get into White Lines at all. Gave up about 20 minutes into ep. 2 - just seemed to drag for me.