Did Tiger King in two shifts. 
Compelling TV but every one of them comes across as a c**t. No redeeming features in any of them.

A few family members were raving about it so I was peer pressured into watching it.

It was alright, felt a bit of a drag towards the end but I stuck at it hoping there was a twist with that bitch.

Some of Exotic Joe's songs are absolute belters though .

New series of Kim's Convenience is even better than the last. Like a warm hug. I like how they're fleshing out the minor cast more as well.

New series of Kim's Convenience is even better than the last. Like a warm hug. I like how they're fleshing out the minor cast more as well.
Just finished all episodes, really good watch, great fun.

An extra episode of Tiger King will drop this week :)

On 01/04/2020 at 19:48, J_Stewart said:

You know it’s fucking mental when the most sane, rational and relatable people - by a distance - are the lassie who had her arm bitten off, the meth head straight lad who married a homosexual man for seemingly no reason, and the drug dealer that literally inspired Scarface.

This. Absolute bunch of idiot, hillbillies crooks

Decent watch though.

As someone else mentioned, he also features in a Louis Theroux doc thats also on Netflix

I just watched the Theroux doc. Its filmed quite a while ago, so long in fact that Joes first husband still had all his teeth.

I thought the manager who lost his legs said on Tiger King that it was a parachute accident. Hes just told Louis he was testing a rollercoaster :unsure2:

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

I just watched the Theroux doc. Its filmed quite a while ago, so long in fact that Joes first husband still had all his teeth.

I thought the manager who lost his legs said on Tiger King that it was a parachute accident. Hes just told Louis he was testing a rollercoaster :unsure2:

Think he said it was a zipline accident. Either way, not a rollercoaster.

An extra episode of Tiger King will drop this week default_smile.png
According to Jeff Lowe, who may not be the most reliable of sources.

This isnt a Netflix show but thought someone on this thread might know where I can get the second season of Mayans MC?

This isnt a Netflix show but thought someone on this thread might know where I can get the second season of Mayans MC?
BBC2 has UK rights but no planned dates.
D/l from the usual sites or use kodi.
It's been renewed again but production is probably halted just now so looks like next year for S3

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hulu are offering a free trial, but if you've any IPTV, it's available through that. 

It actually got better as it went on. 

Edited by Dele

Think he said it was a zipline accident. Either way, not a rollercoaster.
Yes, zip line, that's what I was thinking of. I just remembered him saying he'd fallen and landed on his feet.

Told LT that he was testing a roller-coaster for a friend that worked in a theme park and it crashed.

No surprise to find that he's also a massive fantasist liar

Not seen a thread for Money Heist so apologies if there is one. 

It's fucking fantastic. Just finished series 4 and it was perfect television. 

Binged the first series a few days ago. Thought it was great. I didn't realise there were more episodes after the first 13. Was confused when they didn't wrap anything up.
Also the preview photos for seasons/episodes on Netflix are a pain in the arse. Spoiling it for no reason whatsoever. Can they not just put up a generic image of the characters or something?

After watching The Stranger, made sense to go and check out Safe. Thoroughly enjoyed that as well.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Just finished series 4 as well. Holy shit that was pulsating. 

Watching series five of breaking bad. Can’t say I’ve ever rooted for such a nasty psychopath before but seeing Walter like this is sort of hilarious.

Telling drug lords to say his name.

:lol: