Netflix

Biscuits

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Just watched the pilot of Schitts Creek. Thought it was good. Has anyone watched it and is it worth starting to get right into?

Best I can describe it as is very easy background watching. It's far from the best, and it just continues like it is on the first episode.

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
16 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
Just a warning. It's already been cancelled after the 1st season.

Am I missing a joke here?

The 6th season is on TV at the moment, it's not bad for a CBC show. Workin' Moms, another CBC show, was added to Netflix recently and is better imo. 

Agreed. I watched it a couple of days ago and haven’t been able to bring myself back to it since. Absolutely horrific.

I know it’s an important story, and the main lawyer guy comes off as a thoroughly decent human, but there’s no joy to come from sitting through it. I’d only be seeing how much I can stomach, and that seems ghoulish to me. It’s not like watching a really sad film.

I know it’s an important story, and the main lawyer guy comes off as a thoroughly decent human, but there’s no joy to come from sitting through it. I’d only be seeing how much I can stomach, and that seems ghoulish to me. It’s not like watching a really sad film.

I watched the first two last night and all I wanted to do afterwards was wake my wee man up and give him a cuddle and tell him I love him. It’s absolutely horrific that something like that could happen.

I’ve just finished the third episode now and what a fantastic boy he was. Going through all of that and still being able to be one of the top in the class, when he was there, and that Mother’s Day project was just heartbreaking.

Just watched Spirited Away. Thought it was absolutely magnificent. Didn't think Japanese Anime was for me but I'll definitely be watching the other ones added.

It was just so weirdly wonderful with the ideas and there never appeared to be a midway lull like a lot of films. It felt like 100mph the whole film.

Tremendous.