All you S.O.A haters can go and take a feck to yourself.

I will give you that S3 in Ireland is pretty shit, however S4, S5 and 6 are absolutely outstanding TV.

Some of the most heart wrenching viewing I have ever watched.

Anyone who has watched S4 will know what I’m talking about....

Charlie Hunnam is pretty shite in a lot of things, including Sons of Anarchy, but while in most things he'd probably be the worst part of it, Sons of Anarchy was just a total shit tip of acting.

Unauthorised living. 

Anybody watch this? I'm half way through episode 2 and not sure if it's worth sticking it out.. 

From February 2020, 21 films from the legendary animation house Studio Ghibli are coming exclusively to Netflix.

Exciting :-)

From February 2020, 21 films from the legendary animation house Studio Ghibli are coming exclusively to Netflix.

Exciting :-)
Not my cup of tea but hopefully Spirited Away is released given it's high on IMDb's top films and I haven't seen it yet.

On 10/01/2020 at 22:47, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It descends into little more than people walking into rooms or answering the phone and saying "Jesus Christ!" or "Shitt!"

Yeah that put me off it for a good while, the amount of times that was said became extremely annoying. Just swear properly ffs.

Went back to it for a 2nd go and got to S5 ep 11, before taking another break. Watched the Mayans version on bbc I player and thought that was much better.

Not my cup of tea but hopefully Spirited Away is released given it's high on IMDb's top films and I haven't seen it yet.

It’s a genuine masterpiece and this is wonderful news which will at least delay my scrapping of Netflix.

It’s a genuine masterpiece and this is wonderful news which will at least delay my scrapping of Netflix.
Not enough options for you the now? I have to admit I absolutely love Netflix. I'm never stuck for something. I'm bad for repeat watching though.

Yeah not last year but year before "18 for 18 thread " I ended watching all 100 top IMDb movies and was a few of them in it at the time
After watching them I ended up watching all studio ghibli films.
Just class

Netflix goes through thin patches where I wonder why I'm paying the sub but it's got lots of good stuff on just now.

I'm a very casual TV watcher. Some shows will take me months to work through so there's enough on Netflix currently to last me for years at my current pace, plus plenty of 20-30 minutes comedies I love and can dip in and out of.

As long as they keep It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Trailer Park Boys then I'll never leave them. I rewatch those frequently. There are loads others I watch repeatedly but I can get them on All4 or BBC if need be.

Medical Police is fantastic. Reminds me of Police Squad.

Constant wee gags in the background, it's exhausting keeping up. The one that made me laugh the most was the two doctors go to a really obviously taped off quarantined bit of a university with biohazard signs all over the place and one of them points at the big quarantine tent: "this must be where the student collapsed" and a CIA lady appears out the shadows saying "actually it was 5 feet from there, but that's a damn fine guess".

Medical Police is fantastic. Reminds me of Police Squad.

Constant wee gags in the background, it's exhausting keeping up. The one that made me laugh the most was the two doctors go to a really obviously taped off quarantined bit of a university with biohazard signs all over the place and one of them points at the big quarantine tent: "this must be where the student collapsed" and a CIA lady appears out the shadows saying "actually it was 5 feet from there, but that's a damn fine guess".

Saw the trailer for this and it seemed like exactly the kinda thing I could get into. The Brooklyn 99/Scrubs hybrid we've all been waiting for.

To coincide with his 74th birthday today the short film 'What Did Jack Do?' has been released., In typical Lynch style it's a surreal homage to film noir with Lynch interrogating a monkey suspected of murder. Yes, it's as strange as it sounds!

Started watching Top Boy the other day and was struggling like f**k to follow what was going on, so I googled it and found out that series 1 of Top Boy is actually series 3 and series 1&2 are under Top Boy: Summertime. Irritating as f**k, going to have to go watch series one now despite having seen 4 episodes of series 3. No idea why Netflix couldn't just have had them all under the same name.