Netflix

Biscuits

7 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Battering through Ragnarok.

Bit Twilightish but Norwegian countryside and an absolutely filthy wid of a school principal keeping me interested.

Thought episode 1 quite good.

The boys obviously Thor & Loki, but a naked man killing a reindeer and eating it's heart/ lesbian paragliding kept me watching.

Will certainly do episode 2.

On 20/01/2020 at 14:07, G_Man1985 said:

From February 2020, 21 films from the legendary animation house Studio Ghibli are coming exclusively to Netflix.

Exciting 🙂

I could only find half a dozen or so :unsure2:

On 20/01/2020 at 14:26, 19QOS19 said:
On 20/01/2020 at 14:07, G_Man1985 said:
From February 2020, 21 films from the legendary animation house Studio Ghibli are coming exclusively to Netflix.

Exciting 🙂

Not my cup of tea but hopefully Spirited Away is released given it's high on IMDb's top films and I haven't seen it yet.

Doesnt look like it

On 20/01/2020 at 13:11, Dele said:

Unauthorised living. 

Anybody watch this? I'm half way through episode 2 and not sure if it's worth sticking it out.. 

I thoroughly recommend this to anyone at a loss. The acting just gets worse and worse whilst the plot is currently sat somewhere between "Whadafuq?" and "Gettaefuq!". 

Amazing this got a second series (which I've yet to get to). 

Absolutely bonkers. 

A couple of things coming out soon that i'm looking forward to.

Van Helsing S4 on Sat, hoping it picks up again, 3rd season went down a bit. The big weird guy (Christopher Heyerdahl) is brilliant in it though, same in Hell on Wheels.

Narcos Mexico, 13th Feb for season 2 in Mexico.

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

A couple of things coming out soon that i'm looking forward to.

Van Helsing S4 on Sat, hoping it picks up again, 3rd season went down a bit. The big weird guy (Christopher Heyerdahl) is brilliant in it though, same in Hell on Wheels.

Narcos Mexico, 13th Feb for season 2 in Mexico.

I loved Narcos but havent even got round to watching the Mexican one. Should I bother?

Thieves in the Woods.

18th C Belgium subtitled job.

Fuckin' excellent after 2 episodes.

Large Black Sails vibe, crossed with the element of Brotherhood of the Wolf nutiness.

Who would have thought the army deserter, murderer and thief is called Jan de Lichte.

That's Arbroath for you 😶

Watched first 2 episodes of 3 part documentary The Pharmacist. 1st one is the guy investigates the murder of his son while he buys drugs in rough area of New Orleans. Second one he's on the case of a doctor dealing opiods. He puts the police and DEA to shame. He's like a dog with a bone and has recorded absolutely everything he's done which is handy.