Netflix

Biscuits

Unbelievable is excellent. Story is told at a relatively pedestrian pace which suits the content of the story and each episode finishes on a different cliffhanger. The two stories work well in tandem

I don't think there's anything than Kaitlyn Dever can't do in terms of her acting. Going from Booksmart to this just shows her range.

Keep hearing about Top Boy. Am I right in thinking this was out on BBC? Is this the same ones or have Netflix taken over and are producing new ones?

It was on Channel 4. The two original series are on Netflix and the new one is made for Netflix. Film out next year as well

Keep hearing about Top Boy. Am I right in thinking this was out on BBC? Is this the same ones or have Netflix taken over and are producing new ones?
The sources I found for the first 2 series had the BBC logo. Think I mentioned a while back it is on the iPlayer but they're charging for it. Surprised by the twist at the very very end of latest one.

8 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
16 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I haven't either but aren't they more for the US version?

They're just codes for different categories of films, so it will pull the choices available by that category in your region.

I've seen this code article pop up every once in a while over the years.