On episode 4 of Mindhunter season 2. 
It really is superb.
Totally agree. Just starting ep6 of season 2. No drop in quality this season, perhaps even better than last.

Totally agree. Just starting ep6 of season 2. No drop in quality this season, perhaps even better than last.
Finished it last week. Excellent stuff.

I've just finished mindhunter and it was excellent again, probably better than the first series. I would have liked more Ed Kemper and less of Wendy's relationship problems but minor quibbles. 

The BTK thing is picking up pace. 

15 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

The new Breaking Bad movie coming to Netflix 10th of November.

11th of October. Fuckwits have used American dates.

Enjoying Jack Taylor.

Absolutely spewing they changed the actress playing Noone though. Could be a deal breaker.

On 26/08/2019 at 14:26, G_Man1985 said:

The Dark Crystal out on friday I think, kinda looking forward to it.

Binged it in a day, totally worth it.

Started watching Dark after someone recommended it on here, it's cracking. German teenagers act better than UK or US ones.

Unlike the Queen of The South who play out of Palmerston, Queen of The South TV series is terrific viewing.

Not one for American comedians purely down to the irritating crowds but seeing Dave Chappelle receiving criticism for his latest Netflix special made me curious.

We really do live in a precious world just now. Why do these people think comedians are dictators? It's a comedy show, take it for what it is ffs. It was a decent enough watch. A couple of really funny skits. Not a bad way to pass an hour and the fact it's generating such seethe makes it that much better IMO.

Not one for American comedians purely down to the irritating crowds but seeing Dave Chappelle receiving criticism for his latest Netflix special made me curious.

We really do live in a precious world just now. Why do these people think comedians are dictators? It's a comedy show, take it for what it is ffs. It was a decent enough watch. A couple of really funny skits. Not a bad way to pass an hour and the fact it's generating such seethe makes it that much better IMO.

My beef with a lot of the American comedy specials on Netflix is they're often just not very funny. It's made weirder by the audiences falling about laughing when some nobody in Stand 4 at the fringe could do a better set.

New Netflix show The Spy starring Sacha Baron Cohen looks really good. Only thing is that Cohen's character looks alot like Borat which may be abit off putting in a serious program!