Netflix

Biscuits

Definitely gonna check out The Dirt. Not a Motley Crew fan but love all the tales of that era and it’s the era I properly got my taste in music.

Pretty much enjoy most music documentaries/biopics etc though, so if anyone knows any good ones that are on Netflix or Amazon list them on here and hopefully I won’t have seen them.

12 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Definitely gonna check out The Dirt. Not a Motley Crew fan but love all the tales of that era and it’s the era I properly got my taste in music.

Pretty much enjoy most music documentaries/biopics etc though, so if anyone knows any good ones that are on Netflix or Amazon list them on here and hopefully I won’t have seen them.

I know it's not Amazon or Netflix but if you get Sky Arts there's a brilliant one about The Damned called "Don't you wish We Were Dead", it's very good!!!

Can’t stand Bruce Springsteen’s music but pretty sure I’ll enjoy watching that [emoji1]

Netflix?

I know it's not Amazon or Netflix but if you get Sky Arts there's a brilliant one about The Damned called "Don't you wish We Were Dead", it's very good!!!

Now we’re talking. I like The Damned and I get Sky Arts. Nice one! [emoji106]

On 3/24/2019 at 22:01, Bert Raccoon said:

The Dirt, the film about Motley Crue, not the best but definitely worth a watch even if you're not a fan.

Just watched this and it wasn't quite what I was expecting. Never a fan of theirs or the big hair, make up and spandex of the era but really enjoyed watching this.

Churning through Love, Death and Robots. Never going to win awards for the originality of it's genre twists, and a lot of it is very, very derivative but on the other hand a number of the CGI animated episodes are really fucking gorgeous to look at.
Battered through this. Nice easy viewing and some good whacky stories. A couple were very Black Mirror-esque. Some were quite comical as well. Definitely worth a viewing.

Totally random as f**k but I'm sure I read once that you were a NOFX fan - the 2nd "series" of the Backstage Passport tour documentary they made randomly appeared on YouTube, was actually a very good watch. First one was good, too.

Totally random as f**k but I'm sure I read once that you were a NOFX fan - the 2nd "series" of the Backstage Passport tour documentary they made randomly appeared on YouTube, was actually a very good watch. First one was good, too.

Yeah like NOFX. Got both Backstage Passport DVDs.

Their manager Kent when he’s hammered at the airport and on the train. ‘Giant Baby’.[emoji23]

Watched The Highwaymen last night, a Netflix original film. Follows two Texas Rangers who try to find Bonnie and Clyde. Pretty good watch.

Just finished this. Reviews have been mixed, to put it kindly, but like you I enjoyed it. A solid couple of hours.

On 30/03/2019 at 09:39, Sooky said:

Watched The Highwaymen last night, a Netflix original film. Follows two Texas Rangers who try to find Bonnie and Clyde. Pretty good watch.

Gonna crack into this during the week, glad it sounds decent, fact that its based on someones true story of the bonnie and Clyde deaths is a good start lol

Yeah like NOFX. Got both Backstage Passport DVDs.

Their manager Kent when he’s hammered at the airport and on the train. ‘Giant Baby’.[emoji23]
Didn't even realise the second was ever actually released, was a good laugh though. Isn't there a documentary about Fat Wreck Chords on Amazon? Probably not quite the same but still worth a watch.