Netflix

Biscuits

They aren't half stringing BCS out, been waiting weeks for the next episode and see it's not out till the start of July FFS. Fecking hate when shows make you wait a week at a time and this is ridiculous. I should've waited till it was all done so i could just binge watch it, really wish they'd just put the whole series out in a oner.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

They aren't half stringing BCS out, been waiting weeks for the next episode and see it's not out till the start of July FFS. Fecking hate when shows make you wait a week at a time and this is ridiculous. I should've waited till it was all done so i could just binge watch it, really wish they'd just put the whole series out in a oner.
They can't. It's not a Netflix exclusive, some yank channel has the rights so that's why it's weekly, apparently.

6 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

They (The American Broadcaster) did the same with the last season of Breaking Bad. I don't have any issue with waiting for the final part of such an amazing show tbh 

This time around it was both a BB milk the finale for all its worth and a more real world circumstance of Bob Odenkirk's heart problems in the middle of production.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
14 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They can't. It's not a Netflix exclusive, some yank channel has the rights so that's why it's weekly, apparently.

Why is this current episode taking so long to air though, can't be bothered checking exactly when the last episode was aired, but it's at least 4 weeks, prob more between that and this next one, last one finished really dramatically too, b*****ds.

Ok could be bothered, checked on IMDB and 7 weeks from ep 7 to ep 8, on further checking it seems they're doing a The Walking Dead type season, having a break and splitting the season into two halves, utter c***s that they are.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I remember watching The Bridge on bbc i player and deciding to let it build up so i could just binge it, instead of having to wait a week at a time to watch a fecking episode, when i went to watch it the c***s had wiped the first 2 episodes because they only stored so many at a time, and once they got to something like 5 episode, deleted the one at the start when they added a 6th and so on, unreal.

This weekly episode nonsense it  as silly as expecting folk to only watch programs and films when a broadcaster puts them up on a daily schedule, at a specific time, like the old days, folk just don't watch tv like that anymore, it's annoying. 

Ok rant over now, just boils my piss.🤣  

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

Did well to get half way through episode 2 of God's Favourite Idiot (avoid).

A load of pish & the running joke seems to be that they're all loud & American. 

Yeah think i'll def avoid, Melissa McCarthy is the same in everything she does, i just find her annoying and grating on my nerves.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/07/2022 at 23:49, Fullerene said:

Lincoln Lawyer

This is a 10 episode mini-series based on the same character as the film.  Not Matthew McConaughey but who cares.

Entertaining fun and court room drama.  10/10.

I thought thas was good, good entertainment and In a way it was in the style of oldschool shows a bit. 

On 20/06/2022 at 10:57, Oscar P said:

Watched ‘Gladbeck - the hostage crisis’ last night.
All done with live footage from the event, there are so many astonishing scenes it actually seems unbelievable.

Ive been tempted to watch it , sounds like its worth a watch

On 20/06/2022 at 10:57, Oscar P said:

Watched ‘Gladbeck - the hostage crisis’ last night.
All done with live footage from the event, there are so many astonishing scenes it actually seems unbelievable.

watched it now and that pretty much sums it up

The german police seemed completely inept and the media seemed at times to be nearly helping the hostages

that sense of unbelievable suddenly drops whenever a hostage is killed, very sad  

4 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Two episodes into the D.B. Cooper documentary... What a load of shit. They are just harassing some old dude based on nothing.

Not watched it yet,  but I thought it was more set on looking at the theorists and the wacky behavior that goes with that.  Surely the series isn’t taking these guys seriously?

Two episodes into the D.B. Cooper documentary... What a load of shit. They are just harassing some old dude based on nothing.
When that p***k is standing shouting at him from the other side of the fence, chasing a guy with ill health just harassing him absolute scumbags.