Netflix

Biscuits

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I must be one of the only folk who thought 'Fear City' was bland shite. 

I found it interesting because I recently finished a book about the New York Mafia and the RICO act and it's author , Robert Blakey and his struggle to get prosecutors to use the law correctly , Five Families by Selwyn Raab , was good to out names to faces.

It was more about the lawyers than the Mafia I thought which some might find dull.

Michael Franzese must be making more from these talking head gigs than he did during his time with the mob , he's been in all of the recent documentaries. 

4 minutes ago, saint dave said:

Michael Franzese must be making more from these talking head gigs than he did during his time with the mob , he's been in all of the recent documentaries. 

He comes across as a massive bullshitter. 

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
36 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Homeland. 

Yet to start that but read that it just gets ridiculous which has put me off. Or is that nonsense?

It lulls in every season. That is far outweighed by the good parts though. Definitely worth a watch. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 27/07/2020 at 19:43, G_Man1985 said:
Finished Undercover.  Pretty decent. Only 10 episodes so worth a watch however another season is on the way.
Need a new TV programme to watch. 
Suggestions welcome.

Ozark?

Watched ozark just recently. Was teckle

Finished off Queen of The South. Was teckle. Didnt realise was 13 episodes final season.