Netflix

Biscuits

If you don't mind subtitles, as it's mostly in Hebrew and Russian, Shadow of Truth is a great series. The first episode might leave you thinking why they even bothered making this, but the next three answer that. Great watch

I’ve just finished watching November 13: Attack On Paris. Three part docu-series about the terrorist attacks on Paris entirely from the perspective of those involved. Some great interviews with people who were held hostage in Le Bataclan, police chiefs and with Francois Hollande. Highly recommended.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:07, throbber said:

I’ve just finished watching it, think the ending was good tbh.

Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a short series to watch today.

Is there anything similar you can recommend for me today?

Watched this over the last two days and really enjoyed it. For a change I could follow all the twists and turns and who was who. Which sometimes I struggle with and if some series are too complicated it just pisses me off.

Edited by jimmy boo

On 6/12/2018 at 07:49, GrahamJags said:

I’ve just finished watching November 13: Attack On Paris. Three part docu-series about the terrorist attacks on Paris entirely from the perspective of those involved. Some great interviews with people who were held hostage in Le Bataclan, police chiefs and with Francois Hollande. Highly recommended.

This is on my watch list when I have the time.

ETA........just made an arse of double quote!!

Edited by jimmy boo

Marlon just added on Netflix. An American Sitcom about a divorced couple staying friends for the sake of their kids. Season 1 up now 1-10 and Season 2 renewed starting this week In America.

Stars Marlon Wayans from Scary Movie 1 and 2, White Chicks, Little Man and A haunted house 1 and 2. They were all hilarious so added this to my list.

It's got to be Stranger Things. The 80s vibe, the kids and Winona Ryder's acting make this a must see.

Series 1 of Dark was really good(Netflix's first German drama) but I hate dubbing.

And I need to watch more of Samurai Gourmet, completely different but every episode makes my mouth water.

13 minutes ago, patriot1 said:

It's got to be Stranger Things. The 80s vibe, the kids and Winona Ryder's acting make this a must see.

Series 1 of Dark was really good(Netflix's first German drama) but I hate dubbing.

And I need to watch more of Samurai Gourmet, completely different but every episode makes my mouth water.

You can watch it in German with subtitles by changing the settings.

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Anyone watched The Punisher on Netflix?

Is it worth sticking with?

Yes... it's perhaps not as good as I thought it was going to be given his role is S2 of daredevil but after a slowish start it is a good watch.

15 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Anyone watched The Punisher on Netflix?

Is it worth sticking with?

6 hours ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Yes... it's perhaps not as good as I thought it was going to be given his role is S2 of daredevil but after a slowish start it is a good watch.

Yup, the final episodes are fantastic 

cant disagree with that. the neighbour dan is very obviously funny but theres so many subtle jokes in the dialogue between becky and steve that many folk simply either wont get or simply wont noticed.

pauls character is very well written and i always thought hes the sort of person that everyone knows one like it. id bet we all have either a brother inlaw or friend of a friend etc thats a complete c**t but you just have to bite your tounge and tolerate.
after discussing this i went and watched it again and its just as great second time around

I'm not really into Sci-Fi but have started watching Dr Who. Really quite enjoying it actually. Some decent wee storylines each episode. The CGI has been laughably bad so far though. Not sure if it'll be better in the newer episodes. Some of the set designs have been stunning though.

On 26/06/2018 at 21:23, 19QOS19 said:

I'm not really into Sci-Fi but have started watching Dr Who. Really quite enjoying it actually. Some decent wee storylines each episode. The CGI has been laughably bad so far though. Not sure if it'll be better in the newer episodes. Some of the set designs have been stunning though.

Which doctor did you start with?