Netflix

Biscuits

7 hours ago, throbber said:

Finished watching staircase the night before and it dragged on to the point I didn’t care anymore and paid little attention to what was going on

Exactly the same, found myself phone surfing during last 3 or 4 episodes had thoroughly enjoyed the first half then I started losing interest a bit. 13 episodes was a bit stretched 

Exactly the same, found myself phone surfing during last 3 or 4 episodes had thoroughly enjoyed the first half then I started losing interest a bit. 13 episodes was a bit stretched 
I had fancied this but will give it a miss now.

I had fancied this but will give it a miss now.

Just watch it up to about episode 9 and then message me and I’ll let you know the rest.

It could easily have been shortened to 6 episodes, there was no need for it to go on as long as it did.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Disenchantment (new series from creators of the Simpsons). Not really enjoying it so far and found myself playing in my phone during the last couple of episodes as it's not really holding my attention. Jokes are pretty weak and series is nothing new really.

10 hours ago, spud131 said:

Watched the first 3 episodes of Disenchantment (new series from creators of the Simpsons). Not really enjoying it so far and found myself playing in my phone during the last couple of episodes as it's not really holding my attention. Jokes are pretty weak and series is nothing new really.

Been watching that with the kids. It has its moments but its nothing special. We're about 3 or 4 episodes in and Im guessing the rest of the series will be much the same

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching Orphan Black recently. Pretty good viewing.

The lead is an absolute stunner and plays a few roles and is very convincing in every role. I commented to my Mrs that if I hadn't seen the programme and was just to listen to all her character voices I wouldn't have known it was her speaking each time. She's rightly received a lot of praise and awards for her role(s).

It's keeping me going the now and you feel you can't trust anyone. Lots of twists so far.