Netflix

Biscuits

Taboo, yay or nae ? 

Aye worth a watch. It's a slow burner but it has plenty of twists and turns in it. There's a lot in it given there's only 7 or 8 episodes. Surprised there hasn't been a 2nd tbh as it was made in 2017.

On 04/05/2022 at 09:30, Robin.Hood said:

Taboo, yay or nae ? 

Definite yay.

To the surprise of absolutely no-one, The Pentaverate is utterly shite and reminds us all why Mike Myers hasn't been relevant for about 15 years.  Managed 10 whole minutes before turning off.  

56 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Taboo was good. Surprised there isn't a second season.

Need recommendations for another tv series on Netflix 

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rick and Morty, Barbarians, GLOW, Bojack Horseman, The IT Crowd, Black Mirror, Space Force, Spaced, The Office (US), Peep Show.

Edited by DA Baracus

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rick and Morty, Barbarians, GLOW, Bojack Horseman, The IT Crowd, Black Mirror, Space Force, Spaced, The Office (US), Peep Show.

Out of all of them Barbarians I will watch. Comedy I don't mind but meh.

Cheerie 

Just finished watching Anatomy of a Scandal. It started off okay then turned into complete tripe by the end. 

Also watched it to the end but the plot twist (don’t think I’m spoiling here) with the Prosecuting QC, just wasn’t plausible.
Still enjoyed it, thought Sienna Miller was very good.

On 16/03/2022 at 10:20, scottsdad said:

Go to Netflix. Go to a show called "Brand new cherry flavor".

Episode 4, 35 minutes in. Just watch that 2 minute scene. 

You can thank me later. 

Text from a friend last night to whom I made the same recommendation. 

Jesus Fucking Christ. I delayed this because I knew what kind of shit you recommend. You sick f**k, I was about to eat my dinner. b*****d. 

RTBC - New lot of Somebody Feed Phil episodes. Absolutely love this show. He's the happiest man in the world which will annoy some people but I love the format. Some top notch restaurants or street food or just a wee diner, he tries all sorts of places, with it rarely being pretentious haunts. You also get to hear from locals of the areas and have a decent look at the cities as well. Just a great show for relaxing and feeling good for 45 minutes.

For those who have watched it, quite gutted about his mum and dad. They were always good value at the end of the episode.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

RTBC - New lot of Somebody Feed Phil 

Not really a food show fan but just started watching, Format much better than most,  not the sanctimonious bulllshit we see often about how the presenter  knows so much about a certain culture or cooking methods, just seems he's there to enjoy it and learn about culture and the meals involved in it.  Enjoying it so far.

On 27/05/2022 at 19:53, 19QOS19 said:

RTBC - New lot of Somebody Feed Phil episodes. Absolutely love this show. He's the happiest man in the world which will annoy some people but I love the format. Some top notch restaurants or street food or just a wee diner, he tries all sorts of places, with it rarely being pretentious haunts. You also get to hear from locals of the areas and have a decent look at the cities as well. Just a great show for relaxing and feeling good for 45 minutes.

For those who have watched it, quite gutted about his mum and dad. They were always good value at the end of the episode.

It's just such a joyous show. Love that he goes off the beaten path. Gutted about his parents as well.