Netflix

Biscuits

I definitely enjoyed Squid Game but I have to admit I much preferred Alice in Borderland. It's a similar premise in that they play games to survive but doesn't feel as dragged out as SG. If you enjoyed SG and haven't watched AiB I'd recommend it. I see it's actually crept into the Top 10 this week.

I love an obvious plot hole, keeps the brain ticking over in the sweet spot just above rage, and just below oaksoft.
Aye, something to get yer dander up and rant like f**k about, whilst intermittently reminding folk that actually you really enjoyed the series.

19 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I prefer a plot hole over the next season/sequel/spin-off that then tries to explain it.

The best Star Wars movie of the last 20 odd years revolved around a plot hole people argued about for 30 years but aye I agree

On 16/10/2021 at 16:47, senorsoupe said:

The "Bad Sport" Documentaries are excellent.  The Calciopoli one would be of particular interest to folks here but the one about former Racing driver and weed smuggler Randy Lanier is also excellent

Really enjoying it so far. i am on the show jumping one.

The Randy Lanier one was excellent, avoiding the question about the 2 people who died( i never saw it with my own eyes)

14 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Watched the whole third season of You in two shifts over the weekend. Another superb series. Victoria Pedretti plays the unhinged psycho with a veneer of being normal superbly well. 

The second series honestly left me cold somewhat but the third series picked up bigtime. Excellent. 

Finished Squid Game over the weekend 

Spoiler

I actually thought it finished quite well - no idea about his haircut mind you.

I think the copper might still be alive as well and that could be the main plotline for Season 2 of the copper and Gi-*** teaming up. If they keep it to one season then it ends quite well either way.

On 20/10/2021 at 08:24, HarleyQuinn said:

I highly recommend watching the horror series Midnight Mass. Only 7 episodes. Directed by Mike Flanagan.

Hamish Linklater is brilliant in it. 

10/10

This. 2 episodes to go and it’s very good. Agree Linklater is excellent in it.