Netflix

Biscuits

On 31/01/2021 at 12:14, Bairnardo said:

Agreed. The rave reviews scunnered me with it first time around. Second watch was much better.

As far as best of Netflix, that's Narcos for me. Ozark and Mindhunters are also first class tv

I'd like narcos a lot better if it had finished a series earlier. It was class though. 

20 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Watched episode 1 of Breaking bad definetly enough there that I’ll see it through will report back at the end.

Only issue is finding it hard to take Malcolm in the middles dad seriously cooking meth.

Hah, remember the first time I watched BB, took me about half the episode to realise why the bald meth cook was so familiar

Auntie Donna's Big Ol House of Fun is class

Surreal Australian comedy, kinda sketch show. It's definitely the kind of thing you'll either love or hate depending on your sense of humour but I loved it.

I’ve actually watched it through twice now. Once on my own whilst figuring out if I liked it or not (which after a couple of episodes I really did) and then once forcing my wife to watch it. Her take was - it’s too weird for me but because they are Australian they are a lot less annoying than if they were American.

Think they had two or three very strong episodes and one or two that were a bit patchier. A few of the individual sketches were brilliant. Suppose that’s the nature of a sketch show.

Since then I’ve gone back to look at some of their older TV skits and live stuff. Some of them are excellent.

I would say I’m very much a fan but totally understand why some people would think it’s the most awful thing they’ve ever seen.

Think one reason I liked it was purely for the escapism element given how utterly shit things have been.

I’ve actually watched it through twice now. Once on my own whilst figuring out if I liked it or not (which after a couple of episodes I really did) and then once forcing my wife to watch it. Her take was - it’s too weird for me but because they are Australian they are a lot less annoying than if they were American.

Think they had two or three very strong episodes and one or two that were a bit patchier. A few of the individual sketches were brilliant. Suppose that’s the nature of a sketch show.

Since then I’ve gone back to look at some of their older TV skits and live stuff. Some of them are excellent.

I would say I’m very much a fan but totally understand why some people would think it’s the most awful thing they’ve ever seen.

Think one reason I liked it was purely for the escapism element given how utterly shit things have been.

It's just so nonsense I love it. One of those things that if you watch it before bed you're likely to wake up and think it might have been a dream.

Was pissing myself at Blair Buoyant the clairvoyant. It's a gag that's been done so many times but they just took it to another level. Can definitely see myself going back to it

It's just so nonsense I love it. One of those things that if you watch it before bed you're likely to wake up and think it might have been a dream.

Was pissing myself at Blair Buoyant the clairvoyant. It's a gag that's been done so many times but they just took it to another level. Can definitely see myself going back to it

I’d definitely have a look at their YouTube channel, loads from their previous show and some live stuff too.

Totally and utterly bonkers.