Netflix

Biscuits

If anyone gets/has a new TV and wants some demo material to test it out then I'd recommend a series called Tiny Creatures. It's a very American style nature documentary which seems abit staged however the picture quality is absolutely sublime, prob the best looking programme I've seen on Netflix.

If anyone gets/has a new TV and wants some demo material to test it out then I'd recommend a series called Tiny Creatures. It's a very American style nature documentary which seems abit staged however the picture quality is absolutely sublime, prob the best looking programme I've seen on Netflix.
It's totally faked and scripted according to yesterday's Times. Plenty of stunning 4K stuff on YouTube to test my new telly.

The wife absolutly loved it, and was howling when it finished.
I barely made it through the second episode, the sing-a-long voice of the wife got on my tits!
That's exactly why I'm struggling to watch it. Catherine O'Hara's voice is just awful. I don't know if it's just for the character or if that is how she really speaks now. Either way it's terrible.

Anyone watched The fall?   I can definitely watch a crime drama but I’m 10 mins in and there seems to be some glaring inaccuracies(British police with handguns? Leaving bar after 2 glasses of wine absolutely fine and arriving home staggering about like she’s hammered). Is it worth pushing past these or do I give up now and find something else?

Anyone watched The fall?   I can definitely watch a crime drama but I’m 10 mins in and there seems to be some glaring inaccuracies(British police with handguns? Leaving bar after 2 glasses of wine absolutely fine and arriving home staggering about like she’s hammered). Is it worth pushing past these or do I give up now and find something else?
I gave up after 4 episodes. Couldnt get into it at all.

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I’m pretty sure Northern Irish police do carry handguns.

21 hours ago, parsforlife said:

If that's the one set in Northern Ireland I'm sure the police there have handguns

Edit - just seen above post

Edited by alang1993

21 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Rust Valley Restorers back on today. Pleasing. Decent viewing. Not one for scripted reality tv but the characters are genuinely batshit crazy.

Avery annoys me. Mike is a lovable arsehole. Heart is in the right place.

Car Masters is a better show, and has Constance Nunes. Just a shame that Netflix doesnt have the rights to Fast n Loud or Kindigit Kustoms/Bitchin Rides.

Watched a bit of Selling Sunset last night. Some of the houses they are trying to sell look amazing and have some superb views, but..

Most of the houses look as if they have built on top of each other. You could be enjoying the view from your infinity pool, drop your eyeline about half an inch and you can probably see 40 of your neighbours doing the dishes.

Most of the women doing the selling pitch look like they would sleep with the entire family of any prospective homebuyer just to get a second viewing.