Netflix

Biscuits

Unsolved mysteries. 

Absolutely no idea how somebody hasn't just shot the husband in episode 2. Genuinely one of the creepiest fuckers I've ever had the misfortune of watching on TV.

And I include Roy Cropper in that. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Unsolved mysteries. 

Absolutely no idea how somebody hasn't just shot the husband in episode 2. Genuinely one of the creepiest fuckers I've ever had the misfortune of watching on TV.

And I include Roy Cropper in that. 

Absolutely, that's one creepy f*cker. 

I suppose if someone is going to shoot him it would have to be Patrice Endes' son Pistol. 

12 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Question.

If i watched something say years ago would Netflix still tell me that I had watched it or do some genuinely dissappear?

Basically watching Worlds Toughest Prisoners and im sure I've watched it on their

You can see your viewing history online

https://www.netflix.com/viewingactivity

I have no idea how far back it goes though

27 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

House of Cards next

Homeland, Mrs wants to watch it with is ffs ( this will take a while )

House of Cards is excellent though I do still need to watch last 2 series I do take my time between series. 

On 01/08/2020 at 19:53, Stellaboz said:

Started watching Good Girls. Christina Hendricks and her incredible chest are all that's needed.

I started watching this solely on your post.

It's silly and implausibly far fetched but CH is a tremendously good looking woman for being in her mid 40s and the tight fitting jumpers she wears make her irresistibly watchable.

On 06/08/2020 at 16:32, Arch Stanton said:

It's silly and implausibly far fetched but CH is a tremendously good looking woman for being in her mid 40s and the tight fitting jumpers she wears make her irresistibly watchable.

If one were to be vulgar one may think of the statement "what huge melons'".

On 06/08/2020 at 23:32, Arch Stanton said:

21 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

If one were to be vulgar one may think of the statement "what huge melons'".

If you've also got Prime Video, check out Hap and Leonard. Come for Hendricks' puppies, stay for Purefoy's Good ol'boy loser and his gay, black Vietnam veteran mate.  Qualiy easy watching.

On 05/08/2020 at 09:38, G_Man1985 said:

Question.

If i watched something say years ago would Netflix still tell me that I had watched it or do some genuinely dissappear?

Basically watching Worlds Toughest Prisoners and im sure I've watched it on their

it still remembers my progress in Breaking Bad from 3 or 4 years ago despite it disappearing and reappearing on the service