Netflix

Biscuits

f**k me, the BBC have a hard-on for that Eurovision film. First their arts critic slagged it off now this - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53217853

Eight things Will Ferrell's Eurovision movie gets wrong (and two it gets right)

Is this because the BBC covers Eurovision and they hate anyone else doing something with it?

55 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

f**k me, the BBC have a hard-on for that Eurovision film. First their arts critic slagged it off now this - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53217853

Is this because the BBC covers Eurovision and they hate anyone else doing something with it?

I can't believe someone from the BBC would seriously try to identify flaws in which Will Ferrell tackles Eurovision. It's not fucking The World at War. 

18 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Yep.

Odd cause she's come from such a fine, upstanding family

Her father was considered too dodgy to deal with by Rangers.

Just let that sink in. (Also feel free to comment on the choice of the word "sink")

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I haven't watched it on Netflix but am I right in saying she is the c**t who effectively groomed the lassies? If so, I hope they throw the book at her.

Long story short, she’s infatuated with Epstein who uses her to traffic young girls from all over the world for the pair of them to sexually abuse. 

Her place in London was used by Prince Andrew to get up to all sorts of noncing.  There’s literally photographs of him and a young Virginia Roberts at her London townhouse,  with Ghislaine lurking in the background, yet he claims to have been at pizza express in Woking that night. 

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Long story short, she’s infatuated with Epstein who uses her to traffic young girls from all over the world for the pair of them to sexually abuse. 

Her place in London was used by Prince Andrew to get up to all sorts of noncing.  There’s literally photographs of him and a young Virginia Roberts at her London townhouse,  with Ghislaine lurking in the background, yet he claims to have been at pizza express in Woking that night. 

I find this mental. Surely someone would've noticed the Queen's son out for a pizza and beer?

4 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I find this mental. Surely someone would've noticed the Queen's son out for a pizza and beer?

You would think so. He seems to have forgotten quite a lot of the stuff put to him in the interview, especially when there’s photographic evidence. Yet he remembers a specific date from 20 odd years ago that he went for a pizza in Woking. 

5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Nope, no one noticed him.

Not surprising, though, considering he was with Epstein molesting some minors at the time

I’d say this is exactly the reason why, given there’s actual photos of him with Roberts and Ghislaine Maxwell at her London home. 

I’d imagine the man who doesn’t sweat, will be in a world of worry right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if Maxwell plans on spilling the dirt on everyone to save her own skin, therefore she’ll be dead within 3 months.

I worked in a hotel in Arran and dined out for months on the time Viv Lumsden had dinner there. Complete silence from Pizza Express staff around that time is damning imo.

On 28/06/2020 at 20:18, DrewDon said:

I recently started Parts Unknown from the beginning of Series 1 - I have watched episodes before, but mostly in isolation. Approaching the end of Series 2 now. Jerusalem, Koreatown and South Africa episodes the standouts so far for me. 

I’ve been binging on this over last couple weeks. Season 12 today.

On 01/07/2020 at 09:55, NewBornBairn said:

Will give the BBC some credit as I pointed out a couple of those errors when watching the film :lol: