Netflix

Biscuits

It was a really good format, was thinking it would be great to see something similar about Messi. Is he as interesting a character though?

I read up on the bulls after watching it and they’ve done nothing since really.

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

It was a really good format, was thinking it would be great to see something similar about Messi. Is he as interesting a character though?

I read up on the bulls after watching it and they’ve done nothing since really.

Messi is dull as f**k. Zero charisma.

The Andy Murray thing on Prime is also a decent watch for that kind of power, in terms of seeing an elite athlete who has an unbelievably driven character. People like Jordan, Murray et al are amazing human beings.

Certainly at that level of sport the final piece of the puzzle is that psychological strength and ability to be completely driven, focused and unflappable (to the point that some ‘normies’ and average athletes probably think you are a dick)

However, I just finished a tub of Pringles and a grab bag of Oreo bites, so who’s the real winner in life?

Snowpiercer as a film was shite, despite the cast. Why they made it into a series, i dont know

That Jeffrey Epstein documentary is just horrible. What a rancid c**t he really was. Ive no doubt that due to his high profile connections, he was offed in the jail

Forget to add re The Last Dance; why could no one in the 90s wear a suit? And why were the suits all so ugly?
Because nothing that anyone wore fitted them, not least Scottie Pippen, who looked like a fucking circus clown made his trousers.

Just finished watching the Jeffrey Epstein documentary 'Filthy Rich'. A very interesting watch especially as I didn't know much about him other than allegations of under-age sex. I don't want to ruin it for anyone so here's my review in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

He was a filthy beast and so is Prince Andrew. 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Forget to add re The Last Dance; why could no one in the 90s wear a suit? And why were the suits all so ugly?

Because nothing that anyone wore fitted them, not least Scottie Pippen, who looked like a fucking circus clown made his trousers.

😄 True enough!

Shapeless, baggy brown suits hopefully won't be making a comeback any time soon.

Just literally finished the Last Dance just now. Can't add much more than what's been said except that Jordan is one of those guys that makes you really want to find a sport or something in life that I enjoy to dedicate myself to as much as he did to basketball.

He's an incredible inspiration and probably can't get a better role model of a top sports star ever than this guy.

The Andy Murray thing on Prime is also a decent watch for that kind of power, in terms of seeing an elite athlete who has an unbelievably driven character. People like Jordan, Murray et al are amazing human beings.

Certainly at that level of sport the final piece of the puzzle is that psychological strength and ability to be completely driven, focused and unflappable (to the point that some ‘normies’ and average athletes probably think you are a dick)

However, I just finished a tub of Pringles and a grab bag of Oreo bites, so who’s the real winner in life?

The Murray documentary is brilliant, lesser men would have flung in the towel long ago.

12 hours ago, peasy23 said:
On 30/05/2020 at 20:29, stumigoo said:

The Murray documentary is brilliant, lesser men would have flung in the towel long ago.

Yet you still get absolute losers crying that he 'bottled it' when he loses a final. Unreal.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Watched the first episode of the new Netflix "comedy" Space Force.  Utter shite.

I grew into it. Sophisticated sci fi spoof it is not, but it has its moments. More The Three Stooges than Galaxy Quest.