Netflix

Biscuits

Did Tiger King in two shifts. 
Compelling TV but every one of them comes across as a c**t. No redeeming features in any of them.

Felt bad for Travis Maldonado tbh. What a way to go.

The rest of them are horrible c***s. I think Doc was the worst of them all, with his hareem.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m still on the first season of Money Heist. It’s slightly annoying how the thieves are all together at times when no one is looking after the hostages.

Money Heist is up there with Breaking Bad and The Bridge.

These two are my yardstick for measuring TV quality, and it works for me. 

Has anyone watched the Tiger King follow up episode?
Just finished it. It was OK. Didn't really tell us anything new other than Joe Exotic being scared of the cats.

That one with the mug for a wife who took over the park really is a sleazebag. More fool her for allowing him a hot nanny.

18 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I found Tiger King too slow. I gave up half way into the first episode.

Stick with it. It's batshit crazy.

The extra episode that landed today was a bit pointless, though.

39 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I found Tiger King too slow. I gave up half way into the first episode.

It's certainly too long... but too slow?  The last couple of episodes - once the filmmakers realise what they've got a hold of, are just insane incident after insane incident.

Made a start on October Faction. Part way through episode 3 and its a struggle.

Shit writing. Shit directing. Shit acting. Utterly loathsome characters. It's just absolute w**k. The kind of stuff that a 12 year old would come up with.

They'd have been as well trying to buy the IP rights to Grimm and doing another series.

On 22/03/2020 at 19:22, Twinkle said:

Tiger King

Joe Exotic is a fuckin screwball, however he isnt the only one. Almost everyone in this is a complete weirdo and it really gives a bad impression of Americans in general.

Ps Carole Baskin most definitely killed her husband

I quite liked one of Joe's husbands until I found out he was a Celtic supporter.

celtic_fans.png.2d94742241db5b89b6f53a5d443d278a.png

Not seen this mentioned but a decent amount of love for Casa de Papel  here so I'd recommend Elité to anyone who enjoyed that. A fair few of the actors are in both (Maria Pedraza, Jaime Llorente and Miguel Herran to be precise)

Set in a posh school in Spain, it looks like a gossip girl rip off which put me off. It's so so much more though and Midway through the third season it's defo on my favourite of all time list

On 11/04/2020 at 22:04, lichtie23 said:

Just finished The English Game. Thoroughly enjoyed it

Quite enjoyed it too, bar the obvious alterations of Blackburn Olympic to Blackburn to simplify its.

Took me ages to realise that Fergus was young Thomas from Still Game (Winstons nephew)