Netflix

Biscuits

This isnt a Netflix show but thought someone on this thread might know where I can get the second season of Mayans MC?
BBC2 has UK rights but no planned dates.
D/l from the usual sites or use kodi.
It's been renewed again but production is probably halted just now so looks like next year for S3

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

This isnt a Netflix show but thought someone on this thread might know where I can get the second season of Mayans MC?

Hulu are offering a free trial, but if you've any IPTV, it's available through that. 

It actually got better as it went on. 

Edited by Dele

Think he said it was a zipline accident. Either way, not a rollercoaster.
Yes, zip line, that's what I was thinking of. I just remembered him saying he'd fallen and landed on his feet.

Told LT that he was testing a roller-coaster for a friend that worked in a theme park and it crashed.

No surprise to find that he's also a massive fantasist liar

Not seen a thread for Money Heist so apologies if there is one. 

It's fucking fantastic. Just finished series 4 and it was perfect television. 

Not seen a thread for Money Heist so apologies if there is one. 
It's fucking fantastic. Just finished series 4 and it was perfect television. 
Binged the first series a few days ago. Thought it was great. I didn't realise there were more episodes after the first 13. Was confused when they didn't wrap anything up.
Also the preview photos for seasons/episodes on Netflix are a pain in the arse. Spoiling it for no reason whatsoever. Can they not just put up a generic image of the characters or something?

After watching The Stranger, made sense to go and check out Safe. Thoroughly enjoyed that as well.
Watched both this week. Thought safe was the better of two.

Appears no c**t in any of the shows lives in anything but a mansion, apart from the dude in the caravan.

On 27/03/2020 at 19:11, JustOneCornetto said:

Unorthodox - four part mini series about a 19 year old girl who flees her Ultra Orthodox Jewish community in New York and heads to Berlin to try and achieve her ambition of becoming a classical musician.

I thoroughly enjoyed this and Shira Haas who plays the girl  Esty is outstanding in her role as we see her trying to negotiate her new found freedom in Berlin after her strict Hasidic way of life. In a series of flashbacks it shows the build up to her arranged marriage, the wedding, how her life is ruled by the archaic customs/traditions and the expectation that she has to produce babies. It's a well told story which is based, in part, on Deborah Feldman's memoir 'Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection Of My Hasidic Roots'
Well worth a watch. 

Really good recommendation, this. I gave it a go because I have a stauner for anything set in Berlin but even aside from the location, this was great.