Netflix

Biscuits

Are there any horrible moments on the Tiger King? Been wanting to watch it, but couldn't watch Don't f**k with Cats due to even the wee shot of the cat just before it gets tortured/killed/whatever.

Nah. I’m the same. Cruelty to animals triggers me. There are no scenes of animals in distress. In fact, the show barely touches on it. The parks themselves are not the issue being filmed.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Started watching STID on a recommendation, first episode in and Celtic beat them 5-0 and Martin Bain (with Graham Speirs’ voice) is setting himself up for annihilation. All downhill from here.

The second series isn't as good, but Charlie Methven (Basically, the replacement Martin Bain) is like a parody version of Bain.

Three Identical Strangers -fascinating documentary about the true story of a set of American triplets who were separated at birth. By chance two of them meet aged 19 and think they are twins but when their story makes the papers another brother turns up. It's uplifting and tragic in equal measure because of the ulterior reason they were placed with their adoptive families.

Did Tiger King in two shifts. 
Compelling TV but every one of them comes across as a c**t. No redeeming features in any of them.

A few family members were raving about it so I was peer pressured into watching it.

It was alright, felt a bit of a drag towards the end but I stuck at it hoping there was a twist with that bitch.

Some of Exotic Joe's songs are absolute belters though [emoji23].

On 01/04/2020 at 19:48, J_Stewart said:

You know it’s fucking mental when the most sane, rational and relatable people - by a distance - are the lassie who had her arm bitten off, the meth head straight lad who married a homosexual man for seemingly no reason, and the drug dealer that literally inspired Scarface.

This. Absolute bunch of idiot, hillbillies crooks

Decent watch though.

As someone else mentioned, he also features in a Louis Theroux doc thats also on Netflix

I just watched the Theroux doc. Its filmed quite a while ago, so long in fact that Joes first husband still had all his teeth.

I thought the manager who lost his legs said on Tiger King that it was a parachute accident. Hes just told Louis he was testing a rollercoaster :unsure2:

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

I just watched the Theroux doc. Its filmed quite a while ago, so long in fact that Joes first husband still had all his teeth.

I thought the manager who lost his legs said on Tiger King that it was a parachute accident. Hes just told Louis he was testing a rollercoaster :unsure2:

Think he said it was a zipline accident. Either way, not a rollercoaster.