Netflix

Biscuits

Top Boy is fucking brilliant. I might muldy criticise it that the newest series maybe went a wee bit less gritty and a wee bit more shiny owing to Netflix involvement but it's a minor criticism

There’s only the one season on netflix, is that right?

Presume it’s worth going back and watching the old ones before watching that one?

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There’s only the one season on netflix, is that right?

Presume it’s worth going back and watching the old ones before watching that one?

The originals have been renamed Top Boy Summerhouse. There are two of those IIRC you need to watch them first. 

ETA and they are on Netlflix too

Edited by Bairnardo

Just watched Tiger King, the entire time I was expecting them to reveal the whole thing to be a complete spoof. It’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen!

Also, highlights just how much of a fucked up country the United States is.

Joe “exotic” picking up young male heterosexual junkies, feeding them full of money and drugs in exchange for them to be his husbands.

Doc Antle - basically holds young girls hostage as slaves, working 14 hours a day and living in cages, unless they agree to become one of his wives.

Carole Baskin - 100% killed her husband and fed him to the lions.

Just finished Tiger King. As others have said, absolute madness from start to finish. The only ones who come out of it with any sort of dignity are the Joe Exotic TV producer and the bird who got her arm chewed off (yes, I know).

Have also been binging That 70s Show from start to finish. Used to watch it religiously years ago, but having never seen it before, the last series is unwatchably bad.

On 30/03/2020 at 00:40, alang1993 said:

Money Heist is great. I'm assuming you'll be watching it with Spanish subtitles. I heard a few people mentioning that they watched the dubbed English version. Idiots :lol:

It absolutely HAS to be watched in Spanish with subtitles. 

You miss so much otherwise. 

Finished that tiger thing. Holy f**k, man. I thought the hitman taking a bath mid-interview was going to be the weirdest thing, until the guy with the Joe Exotic tattoo above his pubes decided to get it covered up by something that didn't totally cover it up. Why were everyone's tattoos so awful?

Finished that tiger thing. Holy f**k, man. I thought the hitman taking a bath mid-interview was going to be the weirdest thing, until the guy with the Joe Exotic tattoo above his pubes decided to get it covered up by something that didn't totally cover it up. Why were everyone's tattoos so awful?

I’d go so far as to say that Joe himself is possibly the most “down to earth” character of the lot. It’s absolutely insane.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I’d go so far as to say that Joe himself is possibly the most “down to earth” character of the lot. It’s absolutely insane.

Just finished saying that to the missus. Especially towards the middle. The sheer lack of self-awareness when he was running for governor and took part in that debate even though he didn't have a fucking clue about anything was at heroic levels.

Because all tattoos are awful? Just guessing.