Netflix

Biscuits

3 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

The Stranger gets worse as you go on IMO. I thought the ending was pish. 

Yes, yes it was. 

Pretty major anti-climax given the twists of the rest of the series and incredibly unsatisfying that we never found out what the wife meant by "theres more to this". Also a little predictable that the weird neighbour was involved

Locke & Key, don't read this spoiler till you've watched ep 8.

Spoiler

Well that went all The Crying Game on me after thinking how hot Dodge/the well lady  was, only to discover she's a he, transformed into Dodge by one of the keys. 

Had a wee lull in the middle and started getting a bit annoying, but picked up again and finished well, I like how they filmed it Tarantino style in a couple of the episodes too.

Just noticed Altered Carbon S2 is coming out on the 27th Feb as well, lovely jubbly.

The better half watched the first episode of The Stranger on her own but I’ve watched the next few episodes, been really enjoying it. There’s a lot of twists and turns but hopefully it has a good finale, it has great potential at the moment anyway.