Netflix

Biscuits

Medical Police is fantastic. Reminds me of Police Squad.

Constant wee gags in the background, it's exhausting keeping up. The one that made me laugh the most was the two doctors go to a really obviously taped off quarantined bit of a university with biohazard signs all over the place and one of them points at the big quarantine tent: "this must be where the student collapsed" and a CIA lady appears out the shadows saying "actually it was 5 feet from there, but that's a damn fine guess".

Saw the trailer for this and it seemed like exactly the kinda thing I could get into. The Brooklyn 99/Scrubs hybrid we've all been waiting for.

Started watching Top Boy the other day and was struggling like f**k to follow what was going on, so I googled it and found out that series 1 of Top Boy is actually series 3 and series 1&2 are under Top Boy: Summertime. Irritating as f**k, going to have to go watch series one now despite having seen 4 episodes of series 3. No idea why Netflix couldn't just have had them all under the same name.

Not enough options for you the now? I have to admit I absolutely love Netflix. I'm never stuck for something. I'm bad for repeat watching though.

Netflix goes through thin patches where I wonder why I'm paying the sub but it's got lots of good stuff on just now.

This is my answer. It’s been thin for a while now for me.

The Aaron Hernandez thing is the first essential thing I’ve had on my queue for a good while. And it is great.

Has anyone seen Messiah ?  Just saw first episode and I think its a bit of a grower
I think I'm in a bit of a minority re The Witcher - saw the first episode and I thought it was awful and the acting was truly terrible 
Aye I've seen it, I thought the first few episodes were great but it tailed off a bit towards the end, and I didn't like the ending at all.

Pleasant surprise to see a fifth series of Cuckoo appear on Netflix. As soon as I saw the premise for this one (Dale is gone and replaced by Ken's long lost half sister from the states), I feared the worst, but this was as funny as it has ever been.

Ivy is a great addition to an already solid cast. Ken is brilliant as always with Lorna reprising her role as the unsung hero of the piece. Steve goes from strength tk strength as the neighborhood creep also. Nicely set up for a Season 6 too. Bring it on.

Have y'all* been watching the latest crackpot edition of Doomsday Preppers? A couple of episodes in there is a guy who has clearly purchased a Columbian bride who is like WTF have I done?

I expect in a year or two one of them will have murdered the other.

* Sorry.

On 22/01/2020 at 11:26, jacobsladder said:

Has anyone seen Messiah ?  Just saw first episode and I think its a bit of a grower

I think I'm in a bit of a minority re The Witcher - saw the first episode and I thought it was awful and the acting was truly terrible 

I think the witcher is a slow burner, it got better towards the end, once you started to see how the pieces began to fall into place with the storyline revealing the big picture. I think it could get quite decent if it has another series or two.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have y'all* been watching the latest crackpot edition of Doomsday Preppers? A couple of episodes in there is a guy who has clearly purchased a Columbian bride who is like WTF have I done?

* Sorry.

Steven Gerrard?

* Sorry.
Tom and Steve. Fucking hell [emoji38]

The third season of SoA isnt great as some on here said, but what really stands out is the accents. Awful.

Was any series of it any good? My gf persevered with it a bit longer than I did but it was about the only series of anything I have started watching that was a genuine struggle for me to get interested in, I just thought it was absolute shite.

Was any series of it any good? My gf persevered with it a bit longer than I did but it was about the only series of anything I have started watching that was a genuine struggle for me to get interested in, I just thought it was absolute shite.

See my post a few above.

S4, 5 & 6 are outstanding. For a show getting so much hate on here it’s weird that it has a 8.6 rating on IMDB.

Each to their own and that but in my opinion it’s brilliant viewing.