Netflix

Biscuits

All you S.O.A haters can go and take a feck to yourself.

I will give you that S3 in Ireland is pretty shit, however S4, S5 and 6 are absolutely outstanding TV.

Some of the most heart wrenching viewing I have ever watched.

Anyone who has watched S4 will know what I’m talking about....

From February 2020, 21 films from the legendary animation house Studio Ghibli are coming exclusively to Netflix.

Exciting :-)
Not my cup of tea but hopefully Spirited Away is released given it's high on IMDb's top films and I haven't seen it yet.

On 10/01/2020 at 22:47, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It descends into little more than people walking into rooms or answering the phone and saying "Jesus Christ!" or "Shitt!"

Yeah that put me off it for a good while, the amount of times that was said became extremely annoying. Just swear properly ffs.

Went back to it for a 2nd go and got to S5 ep 11, before taking another break. Watched the Mayans version on bbc I player and thought that was much better.

Not my cup of tea but hopefully Spirited Away is released given it's high on IMDb's top films and I haven't seen it yet.

It’s a genuine masterpiece and this is wonderful news which will at least delay my scrapping of Netflix.

It’s a genuine masterpiece and this is wonderful news which will at least delay my scrapping of Netflix.
Not enough options for you the now? I have to admit I absolutely love Netflix. I'm never stuck for something. I'm bad for repeat watching though.

Yeah not last year but year before "18 for 18 thread " I ended watching all 100 top IMDb movies and was a few of them in it at the time
After watching them I ended up watching all studio ghibli films.
Just class

As long as they keep It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Trailer Park Boys then I'll never leave them. I rewatch those frequently. There are loads others I watch repeatedly but I can get them on All4 or BBC if need be.