Netflix

Biscuits

Interesting. We are on episode 8 and me and the Mrs both prefer it to the first season. I’m a massive fan of the show, the protagonist is a total head case but I still can’t help but be drawn to him and want to see him happy. Love is an absolute 10/10 and Forty is a great character if a little pathetic.

Ronny Deliliah is about a million times better looking Love.

Started watching Don't f**k With Cats earlier knowing nothing more than the fact it was about internet sleuths tracking a killer. Made it to just a few minutes in when he was putting two kittens into a vacuum seal bag. Yeah, nah, I'm out. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Started watching Don't f**k With Cats earlier knowing nothing more than the fact it was about internet sleuths tracking a killer. Made it to just a few minutes in when he was putting two kittens into a vacuum seal bag. Yeah, nah, I'm out. 

You don't get to see anything although the audio doesn't leave much out. You really should watch it all though. It's bonkers. 

On 11/01/2020 at 21:58, Dele said:

You don't get to see anything although the audio doesn't leave much out. You really should watch it all though. It's bonkers. 

I’d like to watch it to know the story but if there’s even audio of the killings then don’t think I can watch it tbh.