Netflix

Biscuits

Watching you

9 episodes in and loving up but I’m surprisingly feeling empathy to Joe when I know he’s a raging headcase..... beckie is a cow!!!!!
I watched the first season and just hated everyone in it. They all deserve death. She's a massive wid though, obviously.

I watched the first season and just hated everyone in it. They all deserve death. She's a massive wid though, obviously.

Aye you’d be at it till it fell off, Peach is something else tho [emoji7]

Really really enjoying it, as much as he’s fucked up he’s a clever fucker. Wee paco stuck him right in it.

Have seen a little bit of that, think there's about 9hrs+ of it to get through though!
There's a Ken Burns World War 2 one on there too that you might like.
I’ve been watching that Vietnam documentary series by Ken Burns. Slow start but develops into an interesting watch with interviews from ex-marines and ex-North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong. 
Vietnam one was excellent. I'd recommend the civil war one too - captured the human side of it as well as an overview to the history. Made it seem a lot closer.

I'm slowly getting through "The West" too - its only three episodes but finding time to sit through 90-120 minutes each is difficult.

On 02/01/2020 at 20:39, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Don’t f*** with cats - absolutely mental. I’m glad it didn’t show the videos but was still horrible at the same time.
The internet police tho emoji23.png

Made the mistake of starting to watch this before bed and its now two am and I am enthralled. The Vladimir Romanov alias he had made me gasp. Had to rewind it as soon as I heard it to make sure.

Disagree regarding the negative reviews on here of You 2, found it much more engaging than the first season and it felt much less like a teen drama compared to the first season. Last episode was mental and it’s left on a cliffhanger, I’m really looking forward to the third season.

Binge watched The Witcher the past couple of days. First 4 episodes had absolutely no idea what was going on, it eventually starts making more sense just as the season finished. Strangely enjoyable despite not having a clue what was going on half the time.

17 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Has anybody watched The Messiah on Netflix, yet? It's not a documentary about Jesus, or me, but looks quite good and has had promising reviews.

Finished the last episode last night. I don't think it will be for everyone but I quite enjoyed it really. Very slow in places but the dialogue and constant intrigue was enough to keep me hooked. 

Has anybody watched The Messiah on Netflix, yet? It's not a documentary about Jesus, or me, but looks quite good and has had promising reviews.
Watched it all over the weekend, i really enjoyed it, some good acting, especially the one who is the Messiah and the CIA lassie, would recommend! [emoji106]

Watched You 2 and pretty much hated it.
Really enjoyed the first series, but series 2 didn't do it for me at all.

Interesting. We are on episode 8 and me and the Mrs both prefer it to the first season. I’m a massive fan of the show, the protagonist is a total head case but I still can’t help but be drawn to him and want to see him happy. Love is an absolute 10/10 and Forty is a great character if a little pathetic.