Netflix

Biscuits

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 08:01, Blootoon87 said:

Started watching that Final Space. I was massively unprepared for what happens halfway through the first season.

Halfway through the second season - there is more to this story!

Such a great show. Didn't realise David Tennant was the voice of the Lord Commander. 

Started watching that Final Space. I was massively unprepared for what happens halfway through the first season.
Halfway through the second season - there is more to this story!
Such a great show. Didn't realise David Tennant was the voice of the Lord Commander. 
Watched the first season of this ages ago but not got round to the second yet. Superb show and excellently written. Olan Rogers, the shows creator is pretty active and open on Reddit as well which is refreshing to hear. Apparently he was essentially given creative freedom for the first season, then on season two he's essentially has been shafted by the network and had to make a lot of compromises but hopes to be given much more creative freedom again in season three due to its success.

Really looking forward to "Don't f**k with cats." 
I see this is out now. If you (or anyone else) watches this can you tell me if it actually shows you graphically what the little b*****d does. If it doesn't hold back I don't think I'll be able to watch it.

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 11/12/2019 at 20:12, Dele said:
Really looking forward to "Don't f**k with cats." 

I see this is out now. If you (or anyone else) watches this can you tell me if it actually shows you graphically what the little b*****d does. If it doesn't hold back I don't think I'll be able to watch it.

It'll be Sunday before I have time to watch it. If nobody else gives it a review by then I will do. 

2 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Looking forward to checking this one out. All episodes available this Friday.
MV5BOGE4MmVjMDgtMzIzYy00NjEwLWJlODMtMDI1MGY2ZDlhMzE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU%40._V1_UX182_CR0%2C0%2C182%2C268_AL_.jpeg

This should be decent if only to compare it to the tone of the game. It certainly looks the part from the trailers 

Nothing graphic. Chilling nonetheless.

I'm the same with don't f**k with cats. I read Luke Magnotta's wikipedia yesterday and it sounds mental, but there's no chance I'd be able to watch any clips of what he did, even it's just the animals scared beforehand. 

I have zero knowledge of this bloke, but if it includes cruelty to domestic animals, I’m absolutely out. Is that what it is?

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I have zero knowledge of this bloke, but if it includes cruelty to domestic animals, I’m absolutely out. Is that what it is?

Spoiler

He filmed himself torturing and killing kittens online, I've not watched it but it's apparently to do with vacuum sealed bags and snakes so you'll get the gist. At some point later he films himself killing a guy and uploading it online.

The whole show (I think) is about folk on the Internet tracking down who he is. 

Hopefully they release an edit without any of the graphic scenes. The trailer popped up at the top of my Netflix yesterday and I even found that upsetting. 

I thought it was a pretty good manhunt type documentary. The home sleuths were great. There are a couple of points that weren’t really addressed that bother me, but otherwise  I thought the reveal in the third episode was done well. 

Spoiler

He filmed himself torturing and killing kittens online, I've not watched it but it's apparently to do with vacuum sealed bags and snakes so you'll get the gist. At some point later he films himself killing a guy and uploading it online.
The whole show (I think) is about folk on the Internet tracking down who he is. 

Hopefully they release an edit without any of the graphic scenes. The trailer popped up at the top of my Netflix yesterday and I even found that upsetting. 

Cheers. Think I’ll pass. I’d genuinely bring back the death penalty for cruelty to domestic animals.

18 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
19 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Cheers. Think I’ll pass. I’d genuinely bring back the death penalty for cruelty to domestic animals.

What about the same to humans?

I think it’s easier to compartmentalize violence towards humans; easier to watch it and dismiss it as fiction. That said, I’ve heard exactly what he did to the guy and I have absolutely no desire to watch that or the kitten stuff.