Netflix

Biscuits

I've just finished money heist and the dubbing takes a lot of getting used to for some reason.
It is good though apart from a couple of bits that were massively unnecessary.
For my money Tokyo is a complete fanny.
Without any spoilers, are all 3 series set in the same heist (in the mint)?

1 hour ago, spud131 said:
On 04/10/2019 at 18:11, pub car king said:
I've just finished money heist and the dubbing takes a lot of getting used to for some reason.
It is good though apart from a couple of bits that were massively unnecessary.
For my money Tokyo is a complete fanny.

Without any spoilers, are all 3 series set in the same heist (in the mint)?

No, they're not. 

And don't watch it dubbed. You'll be missing out on so much. 

It's an excellent series, it's up there with The Bridge for quality. 

Finished How I Met Your Mother the other day, did it in about a month. Very easy watching. 

Also finished Top Boy which was bloody brilliant, some very hard hitting scenes throughout. Set up nicely for another series. 

On 05/10/2019 at 19:31, quickoverayard said:

Anyone watched 60 days in?

yeah i got through 10 of the 14(?) episodes.

really enjoying it, but it is blooming annoying how they keep reminding you what's going on despite it happening 30 seconds ago.

Gutted the guy in solitary never got stabbed in his sleep.

Haha yeah i get what you mean. The guy is a complete weirdo, totally shat it. I found myself getting more and more frustrated with the lesbian and the wee ginger bird. D pod looked awful. Decent watch

yeah i got through 10 of the 14(?) episodes.
really enjoying it, but it is blooming annoying how they keep reminding you what's going on despite it happening 30 seconds ago.
Gutted the guy in solitary never got stabbed in his sleep.

23 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Haha yeah i get what you mean. The guy is a complete weirdo, totally shat it. I found myself getting more and more frustrated with the lesbian and the wee ginger bird. D pod looked awful. Decent watch

How tall is the lesbain's wife? like 7ft tall.

hopefully get it finished tonight but the only person that they will get any real feedback from is the ex marine. the rest are just surviving or in the giner lassies' case having fun!

Haha aye she's huge!!! The x marine does well. Good wee twist at the end with him too.

How tall is the lesbain's wife? like 7ft tall.
hopefully get it finished tonight but the only person that they will get any real feedback from is the ex marine. the rest are just surviving or in the giner lassies' case having fun!

14 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

The way Robert shakes hands (arms) with the two blokes at the end annoyed the life out of me. 

Zac was a really decent bloke.

Yeah. Not so much, though, in Season 2 when his total wid wife goes in. He comes across as a bit of dick. 

On 11/10/2019 at 15:19, quickoverayard said:

Haha aye she's huge!!! The x marine does well. Good wee twist at the end with him too.

Got it finished at the weekend. Really enjoyed it.

Got the twist and went WTF.. could have told us that a bit earlier.  I cringed like fu[k at the interview woman crying... i did wonder where he was going with the story.

Hope Netflix pickes shows the next couple of series, hopefully they move it around after series 2. it'll be a bit suspiscious if the hold it in the same place.

I do struggle to believe that Robert is a teacher. who in their right mind, espically they have now saw him in his house, would employ him to be near kids?

Has anyone watched 60 Days In? I'm half way through. Find it frightening and hilarious in equal measure. I also want a couple of the participants to get a kicking.

Only 1 season has been added to Netflix, never realised it's been going since 2016.