Netflix

Biscuits

Not one for American comedians purely down to the irritating crowds but seeing Dave Chappelle receiving criticism for his latest Netflix special made me curious.

We really do live in a precious world just now. Why do these people think comedians are dictators? It's a comedy show, take it for what it is ffs. It was a decent enough watch. A couple of really funny skits. Not a bad way to pass an hour and the fact it's generating such seethe makes it that much better IMO.

Not one for American comedians purely down to the irritating crowds but seeing Dave Chappelle receiving criticism for his latest Netflix special made me curious.

We really do live in a precious world just now. Why do these people think comedians are dictators? It's a comedy show, take it for what it is ffs. It was a decent enough watch. A couple of really funny skits. Not a bad way to pass an hour and the fact it's generating such seethe makes it that much better IMO.

Finished "13 Reasons Why" - kinda enjoyed it but what a lot of nonsense.  Made next to no sense and that new narrator was possibly one of the worst new characters of any recent show. Can't believe they are going to squeeze another season out of this - worst thing is, I'll watch it!

Not sure if anybody has mentioned it before but I have just finished ep 5 of Trapped.

It's an Icelandic crime drama series, along the same line as the original Danish version of The Killing (Forbrydelson).

If you are a fan of the Scandi-noir style, snow, mountains or beards then I think you will really like it.

On 06/09/2019 at 16:43, Saigon Raider said:

Not sure if anybody has mentioned it before but I have just finished ep 5 of Trapped.

It's an Icelandic crime drama series, along the same line as the original Danish version of The Killing (Forbrydelson).

If you are a fan of the Scandi-noir style, snow, mountains or beards then I think you will really like it.

Just finished this and it is just fantastic.

One of the rare shows that I was actually thinking about during the day - the characters are great and by the end the tension is unbearable!

5 hours ago, Warren Mears said:

Series 2 was on BBC not long ago. Not sure if it's still on iPlayer. Not up to the standards of the first, but still well worth a watch. The first series is fantastic.

It is on iPlayer but BBC are charging actual money for it. Found it elsewhere and just watched first episode. Pretty good and will rattle through another couple today. I don't get the connection with the opening scene with the housefire at this point though.

How we getting different regions of Netflix someone pm me

Don’t need a PM for it. A good quality VPN is legal and for a low price (circa £3 per month) you can work around geo-restricted content blockers.

Nord VPN is a fine choice, but others are available.

Don’t need a PM for it. A good quality VPN is legal and for a low price (circa £3 per month) you can work around geo-restricted content blockers.

Is Netflix's patter about blocking accounts who use VPN just TV licence style scaremongering then?

Top Boy is on Netflix from tomorrow, I liked the first two seasons when it was on Channel 4 and apparently so did Drake who bankrolled season 3. Fingers crossed it's as good as the first two seasons and Drake hasn't ruined it by casting himself as a London 'roadman' despite being a former child actor who grow up in one of Toronto's wealthiest neighbourhoods

Edited by Torpar

35 minutes ago, Mr X said:
7 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Do normal vpns still work with Netflix? I thought they tightened up on that

I can only vouch for Nord, which does.