Netflix

Biscuits

Watched The Spy Who Fell To Earth, a documentary about Ashraf Marwan who was either an Egyptian spy, or a Mossad agent, depending on who you ask. It’s not always easy to follow, but it’s the most interesting documentary I’ve seen on Netflix for a while. Recommended if you are into that kind of thing, which I am.

Started watching Lunatics.  Chris Lilley's latest mockumentary series.  He plays 6 different characters based in Australia and one in South Africa.  A pretty decent start.  The dog psychic is pretty funny. 

Started watching Lunatics.  Chris Lilley's latest mockumentary series.  He plays 6 different characters based in Australia and one in South Africa.  A pretty decent start.  The dog psychic is pretty funny. 
It's ok to poor. Not in the same league as Angry Boys, or even Summer Heights High.

On 23/04/2019 at 18:32, The Real Saints said:

Lunatics is the first thing on Netflix that I've turned off after 15 minutes. Just unbearable.

Disappointed at that. When I heard Chris Lilley had another show out I was looking forward to it. Summer Heights High had some excellent moments. 

Our Planet. Another Attenborough masterpiece.

It’s slim pickings on Netflix at the moment. Needless to say, a decent telly/computer screen/internet connection makes this a different programme entirely.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Yup. I think I like the Civil War series the best of them all.

I got the dvd boxset a couple of years ago. As soon as the last episode is finished I could happily start all over again, brilliant stuff.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Yup. I think I like the Civil War series the best of them all.

I had downloaded all this from PBS ages ago...never got round to watching it and deleted it! His series on the Vietnam war was exceptional.