Netflix

Biscuits

16 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The Dirt, the film about Motley Crue, not the best but definitely worth a watch even if you're not a fan.

I’ve read the book, looking forward to watching this. 

Loved After Life

Don't like The Office

McCanns are innocent
Of murder I assume? Definitely guilty of gross negligence. I'm only 4 episodes in but keep stop-starting. I become unbelievably raging if I watch them (him and her) for too long. And then the PA woman sent me over the edge when she tried to say that it's a very British thing to leave your kids the way they did and the Portuguese just couldn't comprehend that. I've yet to speak to anyone who has defended the actions of the McCanns that night. For her to say most Brits would do that is unbelievable to say the least.

Of murder I assume? Definitely guilty of gross negligence. I'm only 4 episodes in but keep stop-starting. I become unbelievably raging if I watch them (him and her) for too long. And then the PA woman sent me over the edge when she tried to say that it's a very British thing to leave your kids the way they did and the Portuguese just couldn't comprehend that. I've yet to speak to anyone who has defended the actions of the McCanns that night. For her to say most Brits would do that is unbelievable to say the least.

Guilty of being careless fannies aye

Nothing more

Do you have children?

Im 4 episodes into the McCann Documentary, still cant get my head around leaving toddlers in your apartment while you go out for dinner regardless of how many times or how often you check on them! I feel like they have had a bit of an easy ride from the press in the documentary so far on the leaving the kids alone. It just seems like everyone thinks this is pretty normal bahaviour, where iv never heard of it prior to this

ETA - I Take the second part back they have just started to be criticised! Still cant get my head round doing it.

Edited by Albertlegend

One thing that strikes me about the McCann documentary is that by episode 2 or 3 the talk from their friends is that the police were in the wrong for questioning them.

"these people had just lost a child" "the police were so rough with Kate" and so on.

I'm sorry, but if the police didn't at the very least have them as suspects at the start, they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

I'm really into binging shows again. Something I haven't done for a few years.

Last week I watched Line of Duty which is absolutely one of the best shows ever made and I'm very excited for the new series starting on the 31st.

This week I watched Dirty John and Bodyguard. 

Dirty John started strong, had what felt like a whole load of filler in the middle but the portrayal of John Meehan's comeuppance in the finale was excellent. Eric Bana that plays Meehan in this was great and I think this is the first time seeing him in anything as well. I was trying to think of other examples but couldn't come up with anything else but this show might be the only one I've watched where there are no likeable characters whatsoever. 

I missed Bodyguard when it was on BBC originally but I have to say it's fantastic. Such an easy watch.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:01, Bert Raccoon said:

The Dirt, the film about Motley Crue, not the best but definitely worth a watch even if you're not a fan.

Watched this last night, not a fan of the band but I’ll generally watch anything music related..docs or biopics. Really enjoyed it though…pretty funny in parts and also had that Bill and Ted/Waynes World feel (”duuuuudee”)

Some nice touches as well.  Not sure about Ozzys accent though!

My wee brother was into all that sort of music in about 1989(Guns n Roses, Faster Pussycat, Poison, Skid Row,LA Guns etc) so I remember hearing a lot of it back then…

Watched this last night, not a fan of the band but I’ll generally watch anything music related..docs or biopics. Really enjoyed it though…pretty funny in parts and also had that Bill and Ted/Waynes World feel (”duuuuudee”)

Some nice touches as well.  Not sure about Ozzys accent though!

My wee brother was into all that sort of music in about 1989(Guns n Roses, Faster Pussycat, Poison, Skid Row,LA Guns etc) so I remember hearing a lot of it back then…

Axl Rose hated Motley Crue.

Nice piece of utterly useless information for you there.