Netflix

Biscuits

Abducted in Plain Sight - Can't really add any more to what has already been added.

Happy - Possibly the funniest thing I have watched in years. Nick Sachs is my new hero.

Now watching Manhunt: Unabomber.

Finally got round to watching the Fyre thing.
The whole thing is ridiculous. Ja Rule seems to have got off fairly lightly too. His comments in the debrief conference call were pretty poor.
Watched this last night. Unreal, and you're right about Ja Rule. No one said anything about him the whole way through so I wonder if the doc makers were restricted. He fucking came fucking across as a total fucking bell end from fucking start to finish.

Does anyone else feel like the shite to decent ratio on Netflix is creeping up?

I've started and chucked 4 things in a row before I found something alright, but where are the Narcos, Expanses, early House of Cardses these days?
Absolutely. "Netflix original" used to be a sign of quality. Now they do that much of their own stuff, quality is definitely suffering.

Behind the curve was brilliant though. The gyroscope bit had me in stitches

Started Kingdom earlier, Korean series (subtitled) set in the Korean Dynasties time about a zombie outbreak. Surprised no one has ever really thought to do a 'historical' zombie series before. Enjoyed the first two episodes so far and looking forward to battering through the rest of the series.

Watched a docu on Netflix last night in bed, think it was called Secret life of Hoarders.

I normally don't bother about stuff about hoarding and people living in absolute filth but it was a 95% match based on other stuff I'd watched, and I need to admit, I really did spew at one point watching it. Some absolute tink had been shitting in paint tins and kept them piled in his shed for 3 years 🤢. He suffered from "syllogomania" (sp?) Collecting other folks rubbish, house must have been absolutely rancid, and then he was forced by the council to clear the full house. There were a couple of other folk on it as well, and it was an interesting watch, bit if you've seen 1 hoarding programme you've seen them all.

Started watching Dirty John last night.  Thought the first episode was not too bad.  Was annoying me for ages where I had seen Deborah before, turns out she was Dianne Huxley in Season Five of 24.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Started watching Dirty John last night.  Thought the first episode was not too bad.  Was annoying me for ages where I had seen Deborah before, turns out she was Dianne Huxley in Season Five of 24.

I think you'll find you mean Mrs Coach Taylor, MILF extraordinaire Connie Britton. 

Watched Fyre last night and like other say absolutely mental and agree Ja Rule seemed to have a lot of influence but got of scot free and is a complete dick.

Also watched little boy blue last night. I know it’s been in ages but if anyone’s not seen it would highly recommend it only 4 episodes as well. Stephen Graham as usual is superb and expect him to be the same in line of duty

Watched After Life. Beautiful and tragic series, took me on a serious emotional roller coaster.

I watched the first three this morning. A few laugh out loud moments and very enjoyable. I wonder if shows like it are of any use to anyone who has just lost someone?