Netflix

Biscuits

On 17/12/2018 at 22:02, NorthernLights said:

If anyone is looking for a good sci-fi series give Travelers a go.   Just finished season 3 and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I hope there is a 4th season but if they wasn't I wouldn't be too disappointed as the ending works either as a finale or setting up a 4th season, not something a lot of TV shows manage to do.

exactly. works both ways. but I would dearly love a 4th season as I think it is probably the best tv show that is currently on, across all genres. It is sharply and cleverly written, fresh, and not a cliche in sight. 

I’m surprised Sunderland allowed that to be aired, they look totally inept in everything both on and off the pitch. Complete opposite of Man City.
Why didn’t they just play Rodwell? It’s all just clueless.
Good documentary but Sunderland come out of it looking like clowns

They never really explained the situation, was he refusing to play or just not getting picked? Its a funny one cause there is no way you would walk from that contract but you would at least try your best to earn it.

They never really explained the situation, was he refusing to play or just not getting picked? Its a funny one cause there is no way you would walk from that contract but you would at least try your best to earn it.

I get the impression he was taking the piss out of them.

Finished the Sunderland documentary yesterday, I considered making a drinking game of it and taking a shot every time I heard "Huge club" "Best fans in the country" and "Deserve better" but didn't want to end up like Darren Gibson

Edited by Torpar

Finished the Sunderland documentary yesterday, I considered making a drinking game of it and taking a shot every time I heard "Huge club" "Best fans in the country" and "Deserve better" but didn't want to end up like Darren Gibson
Add in "Football Club" and you'd have ended up more like George Best.

On 23/10/2018 at 11:17, 19QOS19 said:

The first episode of Hill House was an introduction to the many characters. I took it for what it was. The first 2 are the lowest rated but it starts to get very good from then on.

Is it worth the long haul? I watched the first episode twicewithin a few weeks and couldn't get past a half an hour or so before ditching it. Is it definitely worth the long haul?

12 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Started watching that new show You. It's not bad. It's a bit on the hyper side for something billed as a psychological thriller though.

Finished it. Thought it started quite strongly but got a bit far fetched and almost daft.

They're doing a season 2.

On 29/12/2018 at 11:48, Principal Flutie said:

Started watching that new show You. It's not bad. It's a bit on the hyper side for something billed as a psychological thriller though.

I’m going through it just now. I’m enjoying it so far, just finished the episode with the therapist.

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
21 hours ago, Louis Litt said:
Finished it. Thought it started quite strongly but got a bit far fetched and almost daft.
They're doing a season 2.

Ending was pish. From 1-6 very very good

Spoiler

I didn't enjoy the last couple of episodes as much as the ones at the start buy quite enjoyed the ending just because I didn't see it coming. As soon as Beck was trying to escape it was obvious he'd get back up and pull her down but I didn't think he'd actually kill her.