Netflix

Biscuits

Finished Hannibal - I loved the final episode although I think the Red Dragon episodes weren’t needed. Genuinely feel a bit sad that there’s no more to watch. So on to The Staircase, I think. And Making a Murderer series 2.

Binged Maniac the past couple of days, enjoyed it a lot tbh, for some reason I thought it was going to be the "schizophrenic turns into murdering psychopath" type thing, but I never watched many trailers or read much about it. Pleasantly surprised.

Started Unsolved now, again didn't know much about it expecting a documentary, liking the format of it though.

Finished Hannibal - I loved the final episode although I think the Red Dragon episodes weren’t needed. Genuinely feel a bit sad that there’s no more to watch. So on to The Staircase, I think. And Making a Murderer series 2.

I really wouldn’t bother with Staircase. Goes on far too long and isn’t even that good when it’s not being needlessly dragged out.

4 hours ago, mjw said:

Working my way through 'Sunderland till i die'
Main thing that has stood out is the collection of watches that Martin Bain owns.

The thing that really irritated me about this programme is that the cut away scenes of the crowd quite often had no relevance to the game that was getting played; e.g. fans celebrating a goal at Norwich yet they were apparently sitting on red seats, or players walking off a floodlit pitch despite it being a summer friendly. I'd not mind if it was one or two, but it was nearly every single game!

Enjoyed the Sunderland documentary. Even though it reminded me of the misery of supporting Villa these last few years.

Have watched a few episodes of Hip Hop Evolution and it's excellent. I didn't know too much of the genre outside Public Enemy/NWA but it's a good watch, and encouraging me to broaden my musical horizons outside my normal white boys with guitars preference.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Sunderland doc was decent. Main highlights were the fans getting the hopes up after Coleman's initial 2 wins only to get shafted the rest of the game and obviously Lewis Grabban sticking it to them when he returned to Stadium of Light with Villa.

Edited by JamieStevenson

4 hours ago, David W said:

The thing that really irritated me about this programme is that the cut away scenes of the crowd quite often had no relevance to the game that was getting played; e.g. fans celebrating a goal at Norwich yet they were apparently sitting on red seats, or players walking off a floodlit pitch despite it being a summer friendly. I'd not mind if it was one or two, but it was nearly every single game!

I was going to comment similarly. Especially annoying when, at the Norwich game, they included clips of Grayson standing in front of unoccupied yellow seats, before cutting to said celebration scenes.

Also, Brentford away where the clips of Grayson shouting on the touchline were very obviously from Hull. 

Edited by DrewDon

Enjoyed the Sunderland documentary. Even though it reminded me of the misery of supporting Villa these last few years.
Have watched a few episodes of Hip Hop Evolution and it's excellent. I didn't know too much of the genre outside Public Enemy/NWA but it's a good watch, and encouraging me to broaden my musical horizons outside my normal white boys with guitars preference.
The Hip hop Evolution series is outstanding.
They've got a documentary up about the murder of Run DMCs Jam Master Jay which is worth a watch.