Netflix

Biscuits

It's so good these days it deserves a thread of its own. Feel free to add any gems you've found:

Ghost wars

Ravenous

The open house

Annihilation

Flint town

Altered carbon

Seven seconds

The revenant

Homeland

Luther

Fury

American sniper

Still game

Line of duty

Designated survivor

Peaky blinders

The big bang theory

How I met your mother

Hacksaw ridge

I've been addicted to Fargo, one of the best tv shows i've ever watched. Kept avoiding it as i thought it wouldn't be a patch on the Coen Bros but absolutely nails their 'thing', each season completely independent from each other apart from some small details!
Godless is very very good too.

56 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

I've been addicted to Fargo, one of the best tv shows i've ever watched. Kept avoiding it as i thought it wouldn't be a patch on the Coen Bros but absolutely nails their 'thing', each season completely independent from each other apart from some small details!
Godless is very very good too.

Yep, would recommend both your shouts. The 1st series of Fargo was brilliant. Wasn't too keen on the third though.  Enjoyed Godless too.  I'd also add Stranger Things, Narcos, Ozark and Mindhunter. All brilliant series too. 

7 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Yep, would recommend both your shouts. The 1st series of Fargo was brilliant. Wasn't too keen on the third though.  Enjoyed Godless too.  I'd also add Stranger Things, Narcos, Ozark and Mindhunter. All brilliant series too. 

I'd agree on Fargo, the third season was good but definitely not on par with the first two. Narcos also is a must see.

Currently watching Trailer Park Boys. One of mates has been banging on about it for years and a couple of weeks ago I decided to finally give it a shot. Really very amusing and at times it’s proper laugh-out-loud funny. Jim Lahey has been fantastic thus far.

I've been watching White Collar over the last few weeks, I don't remember seeing any hype or talk about it a few years ago but it's been really enjoyable. Cheesy and a bit formulaic at times but the characters are some of the most interesting I've seen.

There must be over 80 episodes on Netflix too, I've only got 2 left..

Bullet Head got added not long ago. Movie with John Malkovich, Rory Culkin, Adrien Brody and Antonio Banderas. The main plot with the first three names there trapped in some warehouse is actually really good. The other stuff in it... not so much. But I'd definitely say it's a bit of a hidden gem.

The Good Place. Her out of forgetting Sarah Marshall in an entertaining romp. Mistakenly sent to heaven where Ted Danson is God. I know, I know, but it’s actually mint. Funny and unique, 4 episodes in and there’s a whole second series. Plus, plus, it has the model lady who used to do C4 on Saturday morning with that Alex somebody guy, does/did Rude Tube. Very pretty. 

Currently watching Trailer Park Boys. One of mates has been banging on about it for years and a couple of weeks ago I decided to finally give it a shot. Really very amusing and at times it’s proper laugh-out-loud funny. Jim Lahey has been fantastic thus far.

Trailer Park Boys is superb. Jim Lahey just died recently as well.