Peterhead vs Stenny

19 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Highlights are now available on WarriorsTV

Cheers.   Just clicked on it to watch again and then before I could self-harm, I managed to close the tab down.  Hopefully it is the last time we see McKrackpot in a PHD shirt, his defending and organising as captain (stop sniggering at the back) is woeful.

We were rancid last night and Stenny beat us to every ball, only one team appeared to want to work for a win.  Oh and don't get me started on Gibson, I hope he has a conscience and donates what ever he was paid for last night to charity. To take payment for that performance last night may just see me suing him under the trades description act!

I am sure I will calm down after we win on Saturday (still haven't seen a competitive game of football where Watson has been in the winning tam) but right now I am still raging.  Raging I say. :angry:

Is McAllisters goal missing from the highlights?

Great result for us but we need to keep it going without anymore slipups.  Spoke to one of our players this morning - got home at 2am and up for work at 6am - great stuff but shows the determination of players at this level

3 minutes ago, Moonglum25 said:

Is McAllisters goal missing from the highlights?

Put a note during the player's entrance. Had a few problems with camera towards the end of the game. 

Cheers.   Just clicked on it to watch again and then before I could self-harm, I managed to close the tab down.  Hopefully it is the last time we see McKrackpot in a PHD shirt, his defending and organising as captain (stop sniggering at the back) is woeful.
We were rancid last night and Stenny beat us to every ball, only one team appeared to want to work for a win.  Oh and don't get me started on Gibson, I hope he has a conscience and donates what ever he was paid for last night to charity. To take payment for that performance last night may just see me suing him under the trades description act!
I am sure I will calm down after we win on Saturday (still haven't seen a competitive game of football where Watson has been in the winning tam) but right now I am still raging.  Raging I say. :angry:

Oh my god, you’ll be facing the full wrath of TopTitter for criticising his boy. However, you’re spot on with your analysis. I’m not looking forward to Saturday.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 16:20, strichener said:

I find it hard to believe that this team are top of the league - watching the highlights, the defence looks worse than it did when I last watched them nearly two years ago.  I stick by my decision then - won't be back till MciInally goes!

I find it hard to believe that this team are top of the league - watching the highlights, the defence looks worse than it did when I last watched them nearly two years ago.  I stick by my decision then - won't be back till MciInally goes!

Have you really not been back since Jim took over??What is it about him you don't like if you don't mind me asking.

5 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, Balmoor Boy said:

Have you really not been back since Jim took over??What is it about him you don't like if you don't mind me asking.

I haven't set foot in Balmoor since May 2016 since we capitulated in the play-offs against Ayr Utd and lost the 1st leg 4-1 - walked out in disgust. That was the time to get rid of the manager and get new blood in. I was proved right last season when he finally got us relegated back to the division we started in 17 years ago. A nice man he may be and the board thinks he can do no wrong - my view is that we need a change, new ideas and tactics.

I haven't set foot in Balmoor since May 2016 since we capitulated in the play-offs against Ayr Utd and lost the 1st leg 4-1 - walked out in disgust. That was the time to get rid of the manager and get new blood in. I was proved right last season when he finally got us relegated back to the division we started in 17 years ago. A nice man he may be and the board thinks he can do no wrong - my view is that we need a change, new ideas and tactics.
I see good on you for sticking with your guns and not going back.Bet your itchin for him to get punted!!!Have you been watching Highland league football?

5 minutes ago, mo83 said:
43 minutes ago, Balmoor Boy said:

I see good on you for sticking with your guns and not going back.Bet your itchin for him to get punted!!!Have you been watching Highland league football?

No, I've lost my appetite for watching football - even on the box!! After watching Peterhead for over 50 years, it is hard to take on a Saturday, but if I am really being honest, I preferred the Highland League - better atmosphere and identity with the team.

1 hour ago, Balmoor Boy said:

I felt the same as you at the time and sometimes I regret going back! We have some new faces in but for the last two or three seasons we have had the same old problems with mentality and tactics. I think if we go up this season Jim might move on anyway as he has said that he didn't want to leave on a sour note. Certainly I think if we don't go up he really has to go.  On the whole this season has been better results wise but there has been a lot of poor performances but I feel stupid complaining too much when we are top of the league.

Hope you enjoyed Watson breaking his duck .. to be fair he tried his best to help you out![emoji12][emoji12]

Archived